Chapter 1: Plans

^School Outfit

Madison's POV:

I was getting ready for the end of the school day, and it's finally summer break and my last day of 8th grade. I can't wait, I'm going to take naps and hang out with friends. I have a feeling that this summer is going to be super fun.

Oh and by the way before I forget I'm Madison Winters and I'm 13. I live with my dad, and I love to sing and play soccer. And I am pretty popular, but I do have a small secret that only my dad knows.

After School

I was waiting in front of the school for dad, just talking with my friends. That's when I saw him pull up, in his matte black BMW, I run to the car because I'm tired and just want to go take a nap.

I open the door and say "Hey Dad".

"Hey baby, how was school?" Dad said.

"It was good, I'm just tired and want to take a nap." I smiled tiredly.

"Well that's good, when we get home you can take a quick nap. But then we're going to dinner with some people I want you to meet." Smiled Dad.

"Ok". I say while closing my eyes. What you can never take a nap to soon.

Mark's POV:

I saw Madison out of the corner of my eye, was already falling asleep. This kid can literally fall asleep anywhere, but it's fine I don't want her to be in a bad mood later tonight.

I'm a little worried to see how she reacts, I haven't really dated anyone or have had anyone around since her mother left. And it's still a touchy subject, and it's almost been 3 years. Ever since then she's been really shy and get's nervous around new people.

I really hope she likes Jasmine, we've been dating for a couple months. The thing I think she's going to be the most nervous about is her 4 sons, who I've only met twice. They seem like pretty good kids.

At The House

We are finally home, and my baby girl is still sleeping. And I don't want to wake her up, so I get out of the car and walk over to her side, and pick her up bridal style. She is so light and small, it's so easy, once I get inside I carry her upstairs to her room and put her in bed.

After that I go to my closet to find an outfit to wear, since I didn't have to go back to work. When I was almost done I heard my phone ringing.

Mark/ Jasmine

"Hello"

"Hey, I was wondering if tonight was still a good night for dinner."

"It should be perfect. Why?"

"I just wanted to make sure that everything is still fine, since this is the first time I'm meeting Madison. And I don't want you to have to rush if you're not ready."

"Everything should be fine, but she still doesn't know we're dating. I told her we were going out with a friend. Right now she's taking a nap, because she says she's tired."

"Oh ok, I was just wondering. Are you going to tell her soon?"

"I was planning to tell her after dinner."

"Ok, I'll see you later. Love you, bye."

"Love you too, bye."

************************************************

Thanks for reading the first chapter