Chapter 12: The Beach Part 2

^Madison's Outfit

*****************************************

Madison's POV

Once we got outside on the beach, everyone started to set up. But as they were doing so I set down my bag and just thought about everything that has happened already this morning, and what the rest of the day has in store.

"Maddie." Soon I was brought out of my thoughts by someone calling my name and waving a hand in front of my face. I looked at the person that the hand was attached to and it was Jasmine.

"Yes." I said while looking at her.

She just smiled at me asking. "Do you want to go to the ocean with the boys? Or do you want to sit and relax in the sun with me and your dad?"

I thought about it for a few seconds, "I think I just want to sit here for a little while. Dad did you bring the sand toys?"

"I think so princess you can look in the bag next to the cooler." He said while pointing towards the cooler. While he was doing so the boys ran off to the water. Well most of them ran other than Cory who was acting like he was to cool to be here.

Once I found what I was looking for I found a empty spot near the umbrella, and pulled everything out of the bag. I decided that I was going to attempt to build the biggest sand castle possible.

1 hour Later

The boys are now out of the water, just doing their own things. Daniel is sitting in a chair beside where I am reading a book, and the twins and Jackson are playing with a football. Jasmine is sun tanning, and I think taking a nap, but I can't really tell. And then dad just walked back towards the house after getting a call from work, saying they had some important questions to ask.

I'm still trying to build my sand castle, but it keeps trying to fall. While trying to fix it Daniel asks, "Do you need any help?"

At first I wasn't going to respond, but then I slowly started to nod my head yes.

Third Person POV

As Maddie and Daniel were trying to fix the sand castle, someone started to sneak up behind them. Jasmine was now up and watching as her boyfriend slowly started to sneak up behind them. And as soon as he reached he grabbed a focused Madison, and swung her over his shoulder, which caused her to squeal as he started to run towards the water.

The boys just watched as it happened trying to not burst out laughing. Once they got themselves together they headed to the water too. Soon Jasmine and Daniel followed, while just shaking their heads.

Once in the water, Mark put Madison down. "Why did you do that?" Madison complained while pouting. Mark just shrugged his shoulders, saying "You looked like you were getting hot." She slowly started to nod her head after splashing him. Everyone else had now arrived and were laughing at there interaction.

They played in the water until it was very obvious that someone was getting tired, so they all decided that since it was almost lunch time anyway they would just start heading back to the beach house. After getting out of the water Madison sat in the sand while everyone else started to clean up, she was trying to stay awake but between the sun and ocean she was just exhausted.

Walking back didn't take long once everything was packed up, I mean it was just next to the beach. Once getting inside Mark and Jasmine started making lunch, while they told the kids to go get showers and changed.

Mark's POV

We just sent the kids to go get showers while we start lunch, I can see already that Maddie is going to need a nap. But she's most likely going to try and fight me on it sense everyone else is here, even though that's what's best for her. Once almost all of the sandwiches are done most of the kids are here, except for one.