Chapter 11: The Beach Part 1

^Madison's Swim Suit

********************************************

Third Person POV

The next morning everyone was asleep other than one. She just kept rolling around and just couldn't lay still, so she got up and went to the bathroom. After the bathroom she tried laying back down but all she heard and thought about was her stomach rumbling. Of course she knew that it was because she was hungry, but didn't want to disturb anyone.

Across the hall another was starting to stir. Jackson he heard someone walking around, the footsteps were very light so he knew that it had to be Madison. He got up and went and knocked on her door, he heard a quite come in. When he went inside she was just sitting in her bed reading a book.

Madison's POV

When I went back into my room, I layed down, then after a few minutes I decided that I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep. I looked to the night stand and saw a book, I had never read it and looked kind of interesting so I started to read.

A few minutes later I heard someone knock on my door, I said a slight come in. After Jackson stuck his head through the crack. "I didn't mean to wake you up." I said.

He comes in shaking his head saying, "You didn't wake me up, I was just laying in bed on my phone."

"Oh, ok."

"What are you reading?" He asked while tilting his had trying to read the title.

"I don't really know, it was just laying on the night stand." I tell him turning over the book. I read the title. "It's called, The Land of Stories, it's actually pretty good, even though I started right before you came in."

He just nodded his head. "That's cool. I'm going to make some cereal if you want to come."

"Ok, thank you. Do you know if anyone else is awake or is it just us?"

"I don't know. I think it's just us, do you not like me or something?" He says while shrugging his shoulders.

"It's not that I was just wondering. let's just go."

In the kitchen

Third Person POV

They went downstairs to kitchen, Maddie went and sat at the island while Jackson got all of the stuff out. He put it all out on the counter and asked if she wanted him to make it or is she going too.

"It's ok, I'll make it myself." She said while getting up.

After everyone a little while later, started coming downstairs and waking up all the heard from the kitchen were tons of laughter and giggles. When they walked in they saw Jackson and Maddie making funny faces and jokes at each other.

While Jackson was sitting facing away from the doorway, Maddie was quietly watching as Carson and Cory snuck up behind him. When they got right behind him they started tickling him and pinching his sides. He just kept laughing and begging them to stop, they didn't stop until Jasmine made them.

When they were done the others started making coffee and cereal for themselves. After everyone was done they started talking abut what they were going to do today. Mostly everyone said that they wanted to just relax and have a chill today, so what does that mean.... the beach.

After they figured out what they were doing Mark told them "Go start getting ready, so we can leave." Luckily all they had to do was go out the backdoor and they were there.

About 20 minutes later

After everyone was downstairs, and they got some of the beach chairs and umbrella they were ready to go. And even if they didn't grab everything it was only about a 3 or 4 minute walk back to the house.

***************************************

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Sorry it's short, and I'm also hoping to be able to update more often.