Chapter 10: The first night

^Madison's Pajamas

***************************************

Madison's POV

After everyone was in there rooms I started unpacking, but at the same time I was thinking maybe this won't be so bad. When I got done I heard dad call all of us downstairs.

When we all got to the living room him and Jasmine were sitting on the couch, motioning for us to sit down. I go and sit down first next to dad, then three of the boys sit on the other couch, while one of them is sitting on the armchair.

"Ok, so the reason we called you down here is because we have to go to the store to get some groceries. And we need to figure out who's going and who's staying." Dad explained while holding my hand.

"We need an easy way to figure this out without everyone screaming or yelling out their answers, so what if we raise our hands for each option of either staying here or going to the store." Jasmine said right after.

"So raise your hand to go to the store."

Carson and Cory both raised their hands, then looked around at the rest of us.

"Now raise your hand if you want to stay here."

Me, Jackson, and Daniel all raised our hands, and then we all kind of gave each other small smiles.

"Ok, so that means Daniels in charge until we get back, and you two need to be on your best behavior." Dad told us while giving a pointed look.

"Yes daddy."

"Yes sir." Both of the boys said at the same time.

Mark's POV

"Boys you don't have to call me sir."

All of them just nodded their heads. Until Carson said. "Ok let's get going, we don't know what time they close."

I stand up, and so does Jasmine, we start walking to the door. Until I remember something, I walk back over to my little girl and give her a hug and tell her I love her.

She whispers in my ear, "I love you too."

I start walking back to the door and grab my keys, while were walking out the door I yell back bye.

Daniel's POV

After they left for the store it was just me and the two youngest, and I was kind of wondering why they decided to stay. Even though I think I know. "So why did you guys decide to stay."

Jackson was the first to answer. "I don't like going to the store."

I turned towards Maddie, she looked at me and said. "I'm tired of being in the car, especially the car seat. Why didn't you want to go?"

"Because I knew that one of you at least wouldn't want to go, but if I went then you would have most likely been dragged along."

"So what should we do play a game, watch a movie, or we could go on the beach maybe." Jackson asked.

"Maybe we should try to relax since it's been kind of a long day, then tomorrow we can go to the beach. So it's either play a game or watch a movie."

"Let's just watch a movie, then maybe everyone can play a game later." Maddie said looking down at her lap.

"I think that's a great idea, what should we watch?"

"We could watch some kind of beach movie or something like that." Maddie said smiling.

"What about Teen Beach Movie? That's a beach movie and funny." Jackson says while smiling.

We finally agree that's fine and we get ready for the movie. Maddie gets up and goes upstairs, and comes down a few minutes later with her stuffed dog, I think it's name is Bean.

About an hour after we started everyone else got back with a lot of groceries. So I went outside and asked if they needed any help, they all said yes.

We got everything inside and mom asked if they were good, of course I said yes.

Third Person POV

"Can everyone please come to the living room we need to decide what's for dinner. I was thinking we could order pizza." Jasmine says.

"I think that's a good idea, then we don't have too worry about tons of dishes." Mark agreed.

All of the kids agreed also, so they started talking about what kind of pizza they should order. When they finally agreed they were ordering two cheese pizzas, one peperoni pizza, and one chicken alfredo pizza.

They were waiting for the pizza, Daniel was telling everyone about Maddie's idea to have a game night and they decided that would be fun. So after talking everyone went to get in their pajamas, and came back downstairs and waited for the pizza.

When the pizza got there, everyone got their food and went to sit at the dining table to eat. Maddie got two slices of cheese pizza, and Jackson got three slices. Cory got two slices of peperoni and one slice of cheese, and Carson got the same exact thing. Daniel got one slice of all of the pizzas. Mark got three slices of chicken alfredo pizza, and Jasmine got one slice of cheese pizza and two slices of chicken alfredo.

After everyone was done eating, they all went to the living room and each chose one game to play each. Maddie chose Uno, Jackson chose The Game of life, Carson chose Sorry, Cory chose Phase 10, Daniel chose Scategories, and Jasmine and Mark both chose Skip-Bo.

For the rest of the night all they did was play games and have fun with each other. Once it was all over Maddie was almost falling asleep sitting up, so Mark went over to her and picked her up and carried her upstairs.

Once they were upstairs he layed her down on the bed and tucked her in with Bean. He gently asked her if she wanted her paci or just to put it on the nightstand. She quietly said, "Yes, I want it."

"Ok, goodnight I love you sleep good." Mark said.

******************************************

Sorry the chapter wasn't that long. Please comment on what you want to see happen while their on vacation.

I'm sorry it took so long to update, I have been busy with college and have been sick.

I'm going to try to start updating more frequently, thank you to all of the people that have been waiting patiently.