31 ❘ more like old lovers.

"oh, hey jinyoung. what are you doing here?" mina jumps at the sight of her 'old' friend after class.

he flashes a smile, "i just wanted to give you some old stuff." he said, turning around to open his bag.

mina tilts her head, "old stuff?" mina chuckles directly when jinyoung got the thing in his hand. he smile at mina's adorable laugh.

years been passing by, for him yet the feelings felt like it has never fade. she still laugh the same, smile the same way, acting the same way.

the only thing that changes, is her feelings.

jinyoung handed her a small book. it looked lot like old diary as mina touches the covers. slowly caressing it, "who owns these?"

"you."

mina looks up, slightly having her hair covering her face the cause of the small tilts she's doing.it's fluttering. she looks beautiful.

"mine?" mina confused. she never remembered of having such a beautiful and old-fashioned looking diary.

jinyoung nods as mina awkwardly giggles, "no way. i never remembered of having diary!"

"well," jinyoung clears his throat. "remember the time we're 10? you used to beg me to buy this book for you."

mina stops. blinking even more as she successfully looks up, making direct and deep eye contact. slowly, having memories passing by her mind like a train.

"you're giving it to me?!"

"yes. you like it?"

"i-i, i love it!" a small kiss planted on his cheek.

mina's cheek raising red as she finally smile, remembering who he is. she threw herself in such a warm but unexpected hug.

jinyoung just giggles at her finally remembered them. a small cough could be heard as the two breaks away, seeing nayeon smirking furiously.

"what's this? what's happening here~" nayeon teased, wiggling her eyebrows at mina who's still having a blush on.

"you two looked like lovers!"

❝ you're the memory.❞