22 ❘ seeing you.

"jimin, you're dumb if you think we're going to let you see mina again," nayeon scoffed.

"nayeon, please. stop acting like you doesn't know the situations." jimin begged, hoping that she at least will let him talk to mina.

nayeon frowns and shows her disgust face, "what are you talking about? me, acting? jimin, you're the one who made her didn't get out from room for six days."

"that's why i'm trying to talk to her. you both are misunderstood."

"shut up, jimin. i see you and seulgi kissing. with my own eyes. i'm not so old jimin. i still can remember," nayeon attacks, trying to push jimin away from her house.

"you should thanked to me for not telling mina that you kissed her best friend," she added.

"nayeon," jeongyeong suddenly stands beside her who's loudly nagging. "mina is at the kitchen. can you, faster a bit?"

"oh, of course," nayeon's mood suddenly change. "now, leave jimin." nayeon turns at jimin, rolling her eyes and closed the front door on him.

jimin groans. he clicked on the bell again and again. he hears so much noises on the inside until the door was opened.

"mina, no!" nayeon shouts from the kitchen, trying to stop mina but jeongyeon holds on her.

"nayeon plea─" jimin stopped halfway when he sees the person open the door.

his girlfriend. the face that he's been missing. she's just stares at him, not uttering any words.

"m-mina.."

❝ what are you doing here?