6 ❘ please.

"where is he?"

mina stomped her feets on the ground softly when she called jimin so many times, he still haven't answered. she looks around her school, it's getting dark and nobody were there now.

8:03 pm.

she sigh. it would be so dangerous for her to walk home alone but, she had no choice. if she takes bus, it would takes forever for her to wait.

with some force, her both legs finally guides her to walk away from her school. it just takes like 25 mins from her apartment to school.

"why isn't him answering?" she mumbles, looking down at her feets to prevent her negativity.

after a minutes passed, she finally saw their apartment from far which makes her smile a little. but, that smile drop when she sees an unfamiliar car in front jimin's apartment and a girl talking to jimin.

she stopped walking further since it's what her mind asked her to. slowly, her steps going on the back when her heart wants to go to jimin.

i thinks he needs times. she thought.

she start walking backwards when she saw the girl gave jimin some last hugs and droves away. mina's heart sink.

she suddenly doesn't want to go to the apartment now.

but, without knowing, her feets stop in front his apartment where she met jimin who's holding his car keys.

"mina?"

❝ it should be nothing. ❞