18 ❘ step away.

"jimin.."

"what do you want?" jimin suddenly attacks mina who's calling him after school.

mina gulped at the sudden serious voice. she decided to let out one sad smile, "is everything okay?"

"or, did i do something wrong?" she asked again. jimin didn't answer and walked away.

that makes her heart drop a little. she doesn't know what's happening ever since the coincidence met of her and seulgi.

she doesn't get to meet jimin for a weeks because of nayeon and now she's glad that at least she's seeing him again but, it's opposite of her imagination.

"jimin!" she called again, chasing him to his pace.

he stopped walking which makes her bumped into his back. she quickly stepped back when jimin suddenly turns around, looking at her seriously.

"mina, just leave me alone." he stutters at first but managed to keep that serious manner.

mina shook her head, "you know that i won't leave you for no reason, right? for one weeks? nayeon unnie stops me from meeting you and i can't do anything about it,"

she explains, hoping, he'll at least talk to her formally like how they usually do. he suddenly smiles at her which makes herself warm for awhile.

"it's better if we both stepped away from each other for a while."

❝ something is off.