5 ❘ maybe.

"hey, jimin."

"hey babe, what's wrong?" he greets gently as soon as he picks up her calls.

she smile softly of hearing him being concern, "nothing much. just telling you that, i'm going home late."

"really? why?"

mina can already hear how his voice went down out of sudden when she told him that. she clears her throats, "i have to do my assignments with my partner today."

she said. no answer from him. she decided to be quiet for awhile to give him some space. but then, she had enough.

"jimin?"

"why didn't you do that on weekends?" he finally says, mixing his upset voice with a small whines.

mina chuckles gently, cupping her own face with her both hands as her partner were doing his parts in front her.

"i'll be home before 8. i promise." she said.

then, he whined again, "i want you to be home now~ i want your cuddles."

"stop being clingy, jimin. we can cuddle on the midnight." she giggles, playing with her pen.

"fine," jimin gaves up. "but, give me a call if you've done, okay?"

"why?" she playfully asks.

"i want to fetch you later. so, leave me a calls." he stated seriously as she just hums.

just when she wants to say goodbye and i love you, he ended the call, making mina frowns as he watches his name were bright on the phone until it closed by himself.

"hey, mina. you good?" her partner snapped her.

she quickly looks up, glancing at her phone, "u-uh? yeah! let's continue."

❝ maybe he's busy.