23 ❘ comeback to me.

"jimin? how do you know i'm here?" she lowly asked not minding the noisy action inside nayeon's house. she scan her boyfriend from head to toe.

he smiles, "i get the feelings you're here."

that words almost make her smile but she decided to look down. she can't be so easy on him yet, she can't be so hard. isn't this is the time she's waiting? she wanted him back and here he was.

but the mistake over him and seulgi ain't going anywhere too.

"can i explain something to you?" he breaks the silence.

she looks up at him. nayeon shouts, "no! go away, jimin!"

jimin sighed, trying to seduced her with his puppy eyes, "please?"

"that's right," she nods. "there's nothing for we to talk about." she added, making him stunned there.

"i thought you ended. everything between us?" she bit her lip, hating herself from letting out the words from her own mouth.

he frowns and shook his head, "mina, no. remember that i just asked for a break─"

"up." she continues. she sighed and tries to cover her sadness, "i waited for you everyday and is it wrong if i had my own choice, right now?"

he gulped when his eyes meet hers. it seems like she's been controlling him eventhough with those emotionaless eyes.

"stop using me as your boring space. i have a heart too." she try to let those words went out loudly but at the same time, she doesn't feels like making him feel bad.

"okay.." jimin gaves up. "before you deciding to take a break, can you come back to our house?"

she scoffed, "jimin─"

"i'm promise, i'll make you change your mind and everything. please."

❝ what if it's just another lie?❞