one

a/n: AHHH it's here!! gonna try and be more interactive with you guys so leave ideas and comments of your thoughts!!! enjoy (((:

**
Benjamin stood a few feet from his moms' house. He opens the trunk to his car, pulling out a hefty suitcase from the back.

He walks up to the front door, knocking twice. He would usually just walk in but he hasn't been home in over a year and didn't want to intrude.

The front door swings open, Zach having the biggest smile on his face. "Look who's here! Hey, Benny!"

Benjamin smiles and opens his arms, leaning in to hug him. "Hi! I missed you."

"I missed you too, kid."

Zach had become Benjamin's father figure that he was missing all his life. Benjamin had even considered calling him dad but chose not to in case Zach wasn't comfortable.

Zach pulls away, grabbing Benjamin's bags from him. "Come in...God, you're mom is gonna be so happy."

Benjamin smiles and steps inside, looking around. "Mom? I'm home!"

Olivia appears from down the hall, the biggest smile on her face. "Oh, my baby!" She runs over to him, hugging him tightly. She pulls away, grabbing onto him, "Look at you, all grown up."

Benjamin giggles and turns around to look at Zach, "I Facetimed you yesterday!"

Olivia smiles, "Oh I know, I just miss you. But you're back! How's life? Tell me everything?"

"Woah. Slow down."

"Hey, where Markus?"

Benjamin blushes and shrugs. "H-He had a business thing to go to. He would've canceled but...It's really important."

**
Benjamin shuts his car door, digging through his bag to find his wallet as he was walking into Starbucks. He looks back up, tucking some of his hair behind his ear before looking up at the menu.

"Uh, hi. Can I please get an iced matcha drink, please?"

Once he had ordered, he sat down at a seat. He pulls his phone out of his bag, scrolling through apartment listings. Once he and his current ex broke up, he was kicked out right before Zach had called about the wedding.

"Benny?"

Benjamin looks up and smiles. "Oh my god. Hi, Gabi. I missed you." He stands up, hugging her.

Gabi pulls away and shakes her head. "Wow, look at you, Ms.Thing. You look fuckin' good."

"So do you! When'd you cut your hair? The bob totally fits you, and you're like...Tatted, tatted."

Gabi smiles and takes a seat across from Benjamin. "So are you excited? For Zach and Olivia's wedding?"

"Woah? Olivia? Why're you calling my mom by her first name?"

"We're friends? We've gotten out nails done together enough to be on a first-name basis."

Benjamin looks over at her hand, smiling. "Speaking of? Who's the lucky girl?"

Gabi looks down at her two clipped nails and chuckles. "Literally no one. I tried tinder hookups but, I don't think I like no strings attached sex."

Benjamin shrugs. "Eh. You get used to it."

Gabi's eyes widen, "Oh, gross. I don't wanna hear about your sex life."

Benjamin giggles and takes a sip from his drink. Gabi sighs. "So. You going back home after the wedding or can I hang out with you for like a week?"