🦂Karnac

The train sits idle by the side of the great temple as Rick stealthy moves through the ruins, guns up. He stops and signals Ardeth, who nods and dashes across the sand and up to the train. Ardeth sticks his gun into the parlour car. It's empty. Rick throws open the door to Imhotep's boxcar. It's also empty. The last bit of sand drains out of the top of the hourglass. Rick is crushed. Ashley rubs his back lovingly. "We're too late." Ardeth looks out across the deserted temple complex. "They're gone. We've lost them!" And then Ashley spots something. A glimmer of hope flies across her eyes. She starts to run. "EVY" yells Rick who understands his sister. Rick and Ashley races across the sand and up to a little boy tie hanging from a branch. "Look! Alex left his tie" says Ashley. Evelyn runs up to him as he gestures with a smile. "And he made a little sand castle" says Rick.  "It's the Temple Island of Philae" says Ardeth. "They're going to the Island of Philae" grins Evelyn. Proud and elated Rick grins. "Atta boy Alex" grins Jonathan. A tiny scrap of paper with Arabic writing being rolled up and stuck into a tiny tube. The tube is magnetically stuck to the leg of Horus the falcon. Ardeth launches Horus, who flies off over the temple.
Their journey continues. Again they missed Alex but as time flies he keeps giving clues. Alex his jacket is  lying on the ground. Rick bends down and picks it up, underneath it is another tiny sand temple. A cone-shaped mountain with four Colossi. Evelyn grins. "The great temple of Abu Simbel." Again, Ardeth Bey launches Horus, who flies away.
This time the sand castle off La Nile Azurl is hidden under a pile of leafs. Once again Horus flies off as they continue their journey.
The blimp floats through deep canyons, following a river. Rick, Ashley, Evelyn, Jonathan and Ardeth stare at the river. "That's the blue Nile down there.We're out of Egypt now" sighs Rick. "Yes, but we're still in ancient Egypt" corrects Evelyn. "How are we ever going to find them in this maze of canyons" sighs Jonathan. Ashley looks over the bow of the fishing trawler. Suddenly, she hears a loud rumble. Izzy is the first one to look back and see it coming: "What the hell" he asks. "A massive wall of water crashes down the canyon. Charging right at them. Throwing rocks and boulders out of it's way. "Buggers" swallows Jonathan. "Oh damn" curses Ashey and takes a step backwards. "Izzy! Go Right! Starboard! Starboard! Starboard" yells Rick. Izzy pulls the flame cable and turns the wheel. The blimp accelerates and starts to corner into a smaller side canyon. "A giant face forms inside the massive wall of water. It's Imhotep. He opens his huge watery mouth. "Not again" sighs Ashley. Izzy ignites the afterburners and fires up the hand made booster rockets, WHOOSH! Flames shoot out the rear of the fishing trawler. The blimp makes it into the side canyon. The massive wall of water doesn't make the turn. lmhotep's watery face screams in anger as it explodes past the blimp.  Everybody stares back at the big canyon as it recedes. Jonathan is the first one to turn and look forward. His jaw just about hits the floor.  "Eh people" he says. Everybody turns to see what Jonathan's seeing. Up ahead, this smaller canyon dumps into a massive bowl shaped canyon filled with a enormous jungle.  Ardeth nods in wonderment. "Ahm Shere" he says. Rick snaps out his telescope and zooms in. Way off across the jungle is the tip of a god pyramid. "You bet your ass it is." Izzy looks back when another rumble is heard. "Son-of-a-SURF'S UUUUUP" yells Izzy. Another massive wall of water is charging down the canyon and coming right at them. Imhotep's crazed, watery face forms inside it. He laughs maniacally. His huge mouth opens wide toswallow the blimp. Izzy kicks the throttle, ignites the afterburners and fires up the booster rockets, giving it all she's got, --WHOOSH! Flames shoot out the sides of the boat. "Horus fly" yells Ardeth and lifts his arm.
The blimp accelerates out of the canyon, but it's too late.The massive wall of water explodes out of the canyon behind it. Imhotep's huge watery mouth engulfs . The blimp crashes down into the jungle along with a massive quantity of water. Ardeth holds his arms protective over Ashley.