🦂Scorpion king

Ashley opens her eyes groaning. Her hands are tied. She finds herself laying on a stone table. In the far distance, she hears the voices of Anck Su Namun and Imhotep. "You are healed. The curse is gone!"  Imhotep looks stunned, he stares at his hands in despair. "but so are my powers.  It is foretold. The girl is the key for getting my powers back. My immortal power. "Then you must kill her" says Anck Su namun and smiles. Imhotep grins. "Do not fear, my love. If he kills you.." She holds up the book of death. "I can resurrect you" " I must face the Scorpion King alone." Anck nods, stares at him for a beat, then sets the Book of the Dead down, grabs his face and kisses him passionately. "But first" imhotep says and walks towards Ashey. "I must do as foretold to get all my power back." Ashley breaths heavily as she looks in his face. She tries to dodge his hand. He pulls her up and smiles. "My power will return after I give you as a gift to the scorpion king" he says.  He stares into her eyes. He grabs her and pulls her close. Her beautiful eyes stare into his intense ones. Then he kisses her hard. Ashley, her eyes widen, stunned and mesmerized. Then she pushes herself away and falls back on the table. Imhotep laughs. "I wish I could keep you for myself" he whispers and strokes her face. Ashley shivers.
Imhotep turns around and takes a long gong pole. He starts banging an enormous gong over a crevice. Imhotep bangs the gong again and again. The entire chamber trembles from the vibrations. Rick loses his balance and almost falls into the crevice. He looks down into it, Slowly he creeps up to Ashley. "Ash" he whispers. Tears fill her eyes. Rick takes his sword and with a big jump he jumps up the table. Imhotep turns around. Angry he looks at Rick who releases Ashley from her bonds. But instead of doing something he just watches them. A playful smile on his lips. Rick leaps forward and swings the double-ax at him. Imhotep quickly lifts the pole. The ax cleaves into it. It gets stuck in the wood. The men struggle. 'The ax and the pole are thrown across the floor and skitter down into the crevice. The two men square off. Rick looks like a man possessed. Ashley slides his ax back to Rick. "Ash run" yells Rick. "Never thought I'd have to kill you again." Imhotep grins and grabs Ashley against him. They start to circle each other. "But I am happy to have the chance again. Now let her go" he roars. Imhotep whispers in her ear; "I rather have you as my friend than hand you to the scorpion King. But my love for Anck Su Namun is bigger as this pyramid. And so is hers. So I cannot disappoint her. Forgive me". Ashley looks surprised up at him. Rick looks at Ashley. "Open your legs" he yells and jumps forward. Hastily Ashley opens her legs. Rick kicks Imhotep straight in the balls. Tumbling Ashley falls down on the pavement. Rick and Imhotep viciously and relents fight. Punches, elbows, and backhands are given at each other.  Expertly fighting hand to hand across the floor. Suddenly, the entire chamber trembles. The two men freeze and look around. Something's coming. Rick recovers first and throws a book into Imhotep's jaw. Imhotep slams up against a weapon wielding scorpion statue. He grabs a small trident and a scythe. Rick steps over to another statue and grabs two of the same. They start to circle. Rick and Imhotep go at each other like gladiators. Weapons in both hands. Two highly skilled warriors. The fighting is lightning quick. The cavern trembles harder.It's getting closer. It starts hammering Imhotep, clearly getting the best of him. The whole place trembles. It's getting here. Rick and Imhotep clash and lock steel. The two men go face to face. Staring into each other's angry eyes. In the meanwhile, Ashley is fighting off the high priest who tried to creep up on Rick. Surprised they look up when the huge doors open. There is nothing there, and then the SCORPION KING slowly lowers himself down from the ceiling, still partly hidden in shadow. From the waist up, he's exactly how everyone remembers him a huge, muscular, vicious warrior, but from the waist down, a giant scorpion.
Ashley and the high priest stare at him and then at each other. Rick and Imhotep stare in awe at the horrid creature, then they look at each other, then back at the Scorpion King. The two men break away from each other and back off in opposite directions, keeping their eyes on the creature."Ash" yells Rick. The Scorpion King suddenly and quite angrily scuttles up to Imhotep. Imhotep backs away, then, thinking quick, he kneels down and slaps his bald head. "Mi Phat Ahs. Mi Phat Ahs" The Scorpion King stops and stares down at him, then slowly nods and turns. He heads for the O'Connell's. Imhotep points at Ashley. Imhotep lifts his eyes, grinning evilly. He's fooled him. Rick backs up into a pillar, terrified, then slaps his own head and tries to mimic Imhotep's ancient Egyptian: "My fat ass. My fat ass" Ashley looks at him while Imhotep laughs. "What I said" he asks. Ashley shakes her head. "You do not want to know.
The Scorpion King lashes down at him with one of his big skeletal pincers. Rick pushes Ashey aside and dives out of the way just as the pincers shear through the pillar. They both run like hell. Rick grabs a helmet off a statue, slaps it onto the High Priest's head, then turns him around and kicks him in the ass, sending him towards the Scorpion King. The High Priest looks up in stunned amazement as the Scorpion King steps up to him.The High Priest suddenly recovers and yells: "Mi Phat Ahs. Mi Phat Ahs" He pats his head, but the helmet is hiding his skull. His eyes widen in panic. He quickly tries to get the helmet off, but it's stuck tight to his head. The Scorpion King's pincers grab the High Priest around the waist and lift him up. The High Priest screams in terror. The pincers cut him in half. Rick is slammed up against a wall next to a life sized cartouche of a man. Ashley shakes off the cobwebs in his hair, then notices the cartouche. It's actually holding the scepter of Osiris. Rick looks at Ashley who's eyes get really big. "Rick" she says. The cartouche has the same tattoo as Rick. Rick sighs. The Scorpion King's tail suddenly pulverizes the cartouche, missing Ashley her head by an inch. Rick pushes Ashley on the side and leaps away. Dives and rolls. He pops up on his feet." Okay, okay, I'm a believer,I'm a believer." "You think" she asks offended. He looks back at the cartouche wall, which is actually apictograph, multiple cartouche's of the same Man: holding the sceptre of Osiris. Fiddling with the head of it. and then shifting it out into a spear. The last cartouche shows the man throwing the spear at a likeness of the Scorpion King."It is a spear" laughs Ashley. "That's it" whispers Rick. He ducks as the Scorpion King's tail whips over his head and takes out another pillar. He takes off running. Ashley rolls backward over the ground. She bumps against Jonathan. "Hold on miss" he says and helps her up. "Jonathan! Alex! It's a spear! The scepter is a spear! It opens up into a spear" yells Rick. "And" asks Jonathan. Ashley grabs the thing out of his hands.  "It can kill him" yells Rick. "I see" says Jonathan. Ashley and Alex are pulling and twisting the spear hoping it opens up. "Gimme that" says Jonathan. Imhotep looks at it and pants. "The Scepter Of Osiris" The Scorpion King's pincers and stingers slash and tear theirway through the pillars and walls, trying to kill Rick. Jonathan, Ashley and Alex are deciphering the hieratic on the scepter and futzing with the various indentations on the head of it. Imhotep charges across the cavern, heading for Alex, Ashley and Jonathan. Anck and Evelyn race in. They both skid to a stop as they see the Scorpion King's pincer swat Rick. "RIIICK" yells Evelyn. "I got it" yells Ashley as the stick with a cling formed a spear. Rick spirals through the air, slams into a wall and lands on his ass, spread-eagled. He sees Evelyn. His face twists, half smiling, half crying. "Oh my God, Evy." The Scorpion King's stinger slams down between his legs, smashing a hole in the floor. Rick leaps to his feet suddenly full of life. "hurry up and use that dan thing will ya" Hastily Ashley runs up towards Rick. Jonathan snatches it away from Ashley. "Move out of the way, I'm a professional" He quickly aims it at the Scorpion King. Imhotep is almost on top of him. Jonathan throws it . Imhotep screams: " NIYYY" The Scorpion King spins around and bats the spear away with his stinger. It spins off through the air. The spear spins across the room like a propeller. Rick leaps up and grabs it out of the air. Hits the ground running and heaves the spear back at the Scorpion King. It nails him right in the chest. With a terrifying scream of pain andrage, the scorpion King staggers back. Imhotep can't believe it, he runs towards the Scorpion King howling in rage. The Scorpion King looks at Rick  and bellows horribly. Rick fights his pain, grits his teeth, and stares back. "Go to hell together with your friends." The Scorpion King explodes into black vapor.  thick black vapor explodes out of all the arches around the pyramid and then mushrooms up into the sky like a thermonuclear blast. The giant mushroom cloud takes the form of the scorpion king his face in rage. The whole place starts shaking. The crevice splits. Rick and Imhotep are knocked into it crevice. Ashley lunges forward. "Noo" shouts Evelyn. But she's forced back by all the razor-sharp pieces that start dropping like missiles from the ceiling. Rick and Imhotep cling to the crevice wall for dear life, below them is a drop to eternity.  With the last of their strength, they both manage to climb upto the edge of the crevice. But they're both starting to lose strength. They can't hold on much longer.  Evelyn is desperate to dash to her husband and help him, but the stalactites keep falling. Rick sees the look in her eyes. "Stay there Evy! You stay there! " Imhotep desperately claws at the ledge. He sees Anck. "Anck-sunamun! Help me" Anck stares at Imhotep. Evelyn stares at Rick. A minefield of deadly falling stalactites between them. Evelyn goes for it. Running like mad for the man she loves. Anck turns and runs off down a tunnel. Imhotep can't believe his eyes. Ashley gasps. She sees the tears in Imhotep his eyes. And all of a sudden she gets it. He did everything he did for her. He did everything to be immortal, to be forever by her side. To protect her. And what she does? She leaves him hanging. Anck vanishes down the tunnel. Imhotep looks like his whole world has just collapsed. "Anck su Namun!!" Ashley swallows. Tears stream out of her eyes for him. She sees Evelyn who pulls Rick hastily up.  He looks over and sees Evelyn dive up to the edge of the crevice and grabs Rick his arm. Evelyn helps yank Rick up and over the lip of the crevice to safety. Evelyn looks at Imhotep who is totally devastated. He stares at them and smiles. Then he lets go.
But just before he lets go a strong slender hand grabs his wrist. "Ashley" yells Rick. "What are you doing?!" Imhotep stares in Ashley her eyes. A warm smile on her lips. Tears for him in her eyes. Surprised and not understanding he looks in her eyes. Ashley nods soft. Then Imhotep smiles and grabs her underarm. He crawls up as Ashley pulls him up. "Ashley" groans Rick and pulls her away of him. "No! What have you done?!" but he has no time to shout at her. Evelyn looks at Imhotep who heavily breathing sits on hand and knees. She smiles and nods. She grabs Rick his arm and pulls him back for the collapsing temple. Imhotep stands up with Ashley her help. Together they run to safety. Inside the entranceway, back vapor and massive foliage are being sucked through every archway and down into a huge hole in the middle of the chamber.  They climb out of a small hole. Imhotep reaches out to Ashley and pulls her up. Ashley smiles soft and pulls Alex up. a solid gold arch behind them blocks them from getting nailed by the flying debris. Screamingly above the wind Evelyn asks; "How are we going to get out of here!?" Imhotep looks up. "Follow me" he says and runs up to some stairs. Not sure to trust him Rick holds Ashley back. Ashley sighs and follows Imhotep. They all race into the arch and up the stairs. They crawl out of a crack on the side of the gold pyramid, about midway to the top. Their mouths drop open as they look out and see that the entire oasis is being sucked into the pyramid. palmtrees, bushes, shrubs, massive quantities of dirt and debris,as well as ancient corpses and hissing pygmy skeletons. The pyramid itself begins to shake violently. Ashley loses her balance and falls off the pyramid. "Ny" yells Imhotep and grabs her. He falls down with her. Surprised he looks up when Rick grabs his arm.  Rick nods. Imhotep smiles soft and pulls Ashley up. He places his arm around her and allows Rick to help them up. Ashley pants and looks at Imhotep. "Thank you" she whispers. "This whole damn thing's gonna get sucked in" yells Rick. Rick quickly looks around and then instinctively starts running up the steps of the pyramid. "Lets go" he says. They all race to the top and look up.
A massive wave of foliage is heading right for them, completely encircling them, they're trapped. "Oh my God" whispers Evelyn. Rick wraps his arm around Evelyn and then Alex. Imhotep holds Ashley safe close with him and grabs Jonathan his shirt. "Hey" sound from above.  "Hurry up! I ain't got all day!" Rick hoists Alex and Evelyn up into the trawler. Izzy pulls a lever. Surprised Imhotep looks up to Rick who gives him a hand. Rick nods friendly. Imhotep smiles and grabs his hand. He helps him up the air ship. Next he pulls Ashley up and then jumps after them. Izzy pulls a lever, shooting flame out of the bellow and up into a hole in the blimp. The blimp starts to rise quickly. And that's when Jonathan jumps. He slams into the side of the boat, loses his grip and falls,but his feet get tangled in some fishing net along the side of the boat and now he's hanging upside down. Ashley grabs Jonathan together with Imhotep and Rick. The diamond tip of the pyramid glints  in Jonathan's eyes.He quickly reaches over and grabs it just as the whole damn pyramid is sucked down into the earth.  And then the oasis is gone. Completely obliterated. Everything goes dead quiet. The blimp rises above a valley of dusty, sandy desert that was once the Oasis of Ahm Shere. Jonathan crashes to the floor of the boat, clinging to the big chunk of polished diamond that was once the tip of the pyramid, he hugs it tightly, grinning to himself. Evelyn and Alex run up and hug Izzy and thank him profusely. Izzy is both pleased and embarrassed by all the attention. Then he sees Rick slumped up against the wall of the trawler, wincing and looking really beat to shit.  "O'Connell! You look like somethin' my cat coughed up! Who the hell you been messin' with this time?" "Oh, you know, mummies, big bugs, pygmy skeletons, the usual. And this guy" he says and points at Imhotep laughing. Izzy hides behind his steer. "And this guy is on my ship" asks Izzy. Imhotep grins and pats Rick his shoulder. Rick laughs. "You do not have to worry about him Izzy. He is one of the good guys" says Rick. A tear appears in Imhotep his face as he shakes Rick his hand. Ashley smiles soft. She looks at the medjai on the floor. A lone rider stares at them. But it is not Ardeth. Ashley takes a step backwards while the rider looks at them. He smiles up at his friends in the sky. And then with an open palm he touches his heart and waves it towards the sun. "Thank you my friends" he says. Ashley shivers. Rick turns to hold her but he stops. He just smiles as she bumps into someone. She turns and looks in Ardeth his eyes. "I told you I wouldn't leave this time" he says. Ashley smiles happily and kisses him. Rick salutes the rider. Evelyn waves. Then Rick looks at Evelyn."I thought I lost you." "For a moment there you did." She gives him a mischievous grin. "You want to know what heaven looks like?" "I already know." They kiss each other. "Oh please" sighs Jonathan and looks at Ardeth and Ashley who stand loving against each other. Then he looks back to Evelyn and Rick who kiss each other. Together with Alex he rolls his eyes in disgust. Imhotep just grins.
Izzy grins, turns the wheel and throttles up. The blimp sails off into the sunset