🦂Ahm Shere

The blimp is half deflated; the trawler a torn-up mess. Rick, Ashley, Evelyn, Jonathan and Ardeth are putting on packs filled with weaponry and gear. Rick looks at Izzy. "I'm gonna go get my son, and then I'm gonna wanna get out quick, so make it work, Izzy." Izzy is pacing and ranting angrily. "You don't understand, goddammit It was filled with gas not hot air. I need gas to get this thing off the ground, where am I gonna get gas around here? George of the jungle his ass?" Jonathan makes sure Izzy isn't looking, then he steals the Scepter of Osiris and shoves it into his pack. "Now I could maybe jerry-rig itto take hot air, but you know how many cubic meters I'd need?!" O'Connell walks up and slaps him on the back. "If anybody can fill this thing up with hot air, it's you." Ardeth launches Horus as they head off into the jungle. Ashley stops walking as a loud shot is heard. A cry from a falcon follows. "Horus" yells Ardeth. He staggers forward and stares up into the canopy, now it's Ardeth his turn to look devastated, He sighs and then he starts to take off his pack. "What are you doing" asks Ashley and places her hand on his shoulder. "The Army of Anubis will arise from the sands outside of this oasis. I must let the commander know where it is." "I need you to help me get my son back." Ardeth stares at him, sees the look in Rick his eyes. He sees the sad look in her eyes also. "Then first, I shall help you."  Rick nods in appreciation. Ardeth raises an eyebrow. "And Imhotep?" Rick gives him his most dangerous smile. "Don't worry, this time I'll put him down for good."