[2]

Unedited sorry!!!
-

We just got school I step out of Zayns car "let's go" I say "coming" he says "so have you found anyone" I ask as we walk toward the group "not really but this Tara girl-" "oh! Is she short has black hair" I say as I cut him off "yeah her anyway her snd I are talking I guess you can say" "you should totally bring her to the group we can meet her" I say "meet who?" We look up seeing we caught up with the group "oh just a girl Zayn is talking too" I say "oh.." Liam trails off you see Liam and Zayn use to date but they broke up because it wasn't the right time for them to be together "you are talking to someone" he adds "um yeah" Zayn says "oh, okay I'm h-happy for you" Liam says then runs off I sigh feeling bad "I'll go find him" Niall says walking off "how come we never met her" Devyn ask "because someone over here was to shy" I tease Zayn "hush it blondie" Zayn says I laugh and watch his reaction he rolls his eyes "I wasn't shy you all know Sam he has a big mouth" he tease back "do not!" "Do too!" "Do not" "do too" "do not" "do too" "do not" "do t-" "guys!" We look over and see Louis "where gonna be late to class let's go!" He says "you the mom of the group you know that" I say "whatever without me you'll be failing" Louis says as he giggles I smile and we all go to our classes I have first period with Zayn "let's go" I say.

As we enter the class I go all the way in the back "Zayn hurry! Before they see you" I hurry Zayn him and I can't sit together because we never pay attention "I'm coming I'm coming" he says I sit down as he sits next to me the class filing yo with students, "alright everyone take your notebooks and start writing what you guys didn't do yesterday" Mrs. Smith says we all groan but end up doing it,
Soon there's a knock to the door I don't bother to look up "ah your here Mr. Brock" she says I immediately froze "you can sit.." she trails off "Malik back to your seat you know your not supposed to be there" she says I groan as Zayn groans too "don't worry I'll past notes" he whispers making me chuckle "you can sit down next to Mr. Golbach" "what!" I yell standing up meeting Colby eyes my breath hitch he looks at me with widen eyes I scoff "no he will not he can sit anywhere but next to me" I exclaim "not your rules now sit down" she hiss at me I huff and sit down Colby coming sitting down to the empty desk next to me I roll my eyes.

Class is almost over I can't wait to get away from him "Sam can we talk" I freeze when Colby ask me "no" I say "pleas-" "oh look the bell ring bye!" I say quickly getting up "Zayn let's go!" I hurry him "jeez Golbach calm down" he says getting his stuff we both leave the class "you know why I did it" I say "true but you can't avoid him forever" he says I scoff "Zayn you kn-" I get cut off by a hand grabbing my wrist I turn around "Sam could we talk" Colby says "no! I told you" I say getting frustrated "Sam just go I'll be with the group" Zayn says "fine! But your buying me ice cream" I say "deal now bye" he says walking off I turn back at Colby "what" I say coldly "uh here let's go over there" Colby says pointing at the bleachers I roll my eyes and follow him.

We get to the bleachers and now I wait for him to talk "so um how you been" he says "are you serious" I say "no-Sam what happened the way you dress that's not you what happened to my Sam that one who love all pink skirts color full things my Sa-" "that Sam is dead! This is the new me weather you like it or not, your the reason I'm like this!" I say anger lacing my voice then I storm off away from him!

~>