{21}

Unedited
sorry :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon Sam and Colby got to the mall they got out walking inside "so we'll just shop for now then we'll head to the movies" Colby says "where is the movies" Sam ask "it's upstairs silly" "oh" Sam giggles "S-" "Colby!!" They we hear girls squealing they look over to see at least five people coming to them "oh hey guys what's up" Colby says "can we take a picture" "of course" "who's that?" One says pointing at Sam "this is my bo-my friend" Colby says clearing his throat making Sam frown "I'll be over there" Sam sighs walking to the benches sitting down Colby frowns but sighs faking a smile taking pictures "it was lovely meeting you" the girls say "as wise" Colby says smiling the girls smiles walking off Colby sighs going to Sam sitting down across from him "why'd you leave baby" "didn't wanna be there" he mumbles Colby sighs grabbing Sams hand "baby I swear your the only one I wanna be with if I had a choice I would let everyone know where dating" "but you do!" Sam says "I don't" "how!" "Cause of my stupid management" Sam whines knowing he's right "can I come with you though" Sams am making Colby confused "where" "back to Kansas" "oh! I'll see" Sam nods sighing.

-Friday

"Baby! Let's go we have to go" Colby says grabbing there suitcase "coming!" Sam says rushing down the steps "okay I'm ready let's go" Sam says Colby nods going inside the uber sam follows along "is Shea over there already" "yeah she's in the Kansa" Sam nods laying his head down on Colbys shoulder "just always keep in mind I love you and only you" Sam nods smiling looking at Colby he packs his lips a few times.

Soon they got to the airport "baby wake up where here" colby says shaking Sam up Sam whines not wanting to wake "c'mon our flight is in 10 minutes" Sam sighs waking up he gets out of the car waiting for Colby as he pays.
"Okay let's go" Colby says grabbing there suitcases they both walk inside to the desk "I'm gonna check in and then we'll be leaving" Sam nods going over to sit down, "flight 103 to Kansas is leaving now" the heat the speakers "let's go baby" Colby says getting up they both go walk up the door "your tickets please" the lady says Sam grabs both tickets hanging them to her she scans them then letting them go in they both walk inside the plane the attendants grabs there suitcase putting them in the top then closing the lid Sam and Colby both get into there seats buckling up soon the plane is flying off.

-

The couples soon got to Kansas they are currently staying at a hotel because Colby didn't want to get in the way of his mom and dad they stop by and said hi they talked for a little until it was time to go "tomorrow's the interview so I'll be leaving early they I'll come and pick you so we can got to sea cruise but when the paparazzi get there your gonna have to stay in the room while Shea and I are at the top" Colby says "okay" Sam mumbles looking down "hey...remember that I only love you okay" Colby says lifting Sams chin up "I know" Sam says Colby smiles kissing Sam until a knock interrupted them Colby pulls away going to open the door "Shea? What are you doing here" "for the interview for tomorrow" "ooh yeah didn't know you were gonna come over" "just one more year Brock and where free" Shea says Sam frowns seeing how pretty she is "anyways I'll see you tomorrow" Shea says Colby nods smiling "okay bye" she says leaving Colby closes the door going back to Sam "she has brown eyes long legs pretty rosy cheeks" Sam says "baby? What's wrong" Colby ask "and I've got fat skin blonde hair not what you wanted anymore" "Sam stop it how many times do I have to tell you I only love you!" Colby exclaims "I'm sorry that I'm so insecure about myself about my body!" Sam says "that's not what I meant! You know I've always tell you, your drop dead gorgeous baby!" "She's pretty I mean really pretty" Sam says as he tears stream down his cheeks Colby sighs pulling Sam onto his laps "but she's nothing come pared to you the person I love I want and the gorgeous most beautiful princess I have" Colby says kissing Sams forehead "I'm sorry!" Sam sobs "I believe you Colbs" "I'm glad" Colby says Sam smiles pulling Colby into a kiss.

~~~

Sorry this was short I didn't have any ideas for this chapter :/