{20}

Unedited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning rolled around Sam woke up first he look up at Colby and smirk he got under the blanket getting on top Colby he kisses down his chest down to his abs to his v-line he pulls down Colbys boxers sliding them off he kisses around Colbys dick causing Colby to moan thinking it's a wet dream "fuck" he pants his eyes still close Sam giggles grabbing Colbys dick putting it in his mouth thinking to cock-warm it he lays down between Colbys legs his head on Colbys thigh soon Colby wakes up he lifts up the blanket seeing Sam he smirks and smiles "cocking warming it" Sam nods going on his phone Colby chuckles as well going on his
phone.

Later that day

"So what are we going to do today" Sam ask "well the boys wanted to hang out later tonight so I figured we can go to the mall for now" Colby says "wait the boys? When did you guys get along" "last night on the group chat we where all talking and Zayn was telling them as well" Colby explains Sam hums in response "okay let's go to the mall let me just get ready" Sam says going to his closet Colby nods waiting for him as he's already change.
Soon Colbys phone starts ringing he groans getting up grabbing his phone he lets out a low growl seeing the name

'Simon Cowell'

He sighs answering "what?" Colby growls putting the phone next to his ear "don't what me" Simon says "well what do you want I'm busy" "I don't care if you are this Saturday you have to fly back to Kansas you have a interview with Shea" Colby rolls his eyes not liking it "does Sh" "yes she knows!" "Geez I was just wondering, fuck" Colby says rolling his eyes "anyways after the interview you guys are going to sea cruise for two days for paparazzi can get photos" Sam frowns as he hears Colby yelling "are you serious! Let me be for just one fucken day!" "You do as told Brock" "just one more year and I'm done!" Colby growls as Sam listen putting on his shoes "I already told you and be there!" Simon spits hanging up the call Colby groans flopping back onto the bed Sam comes out of the closet seeing Colby rubbing his face Sam sighs going over crawling onto the bed sitting down on Colbys lower stomach "what's going with you" Sam pouts pecking Colbys lips "just business as always" Colby says sighing Sam frowns his eyebrows and looks up at him "okay what about it is something going on" "my stupid management is making me fly back to Kansas causing I have a interview over there with Shea then after I have to go on a sea cruise with her" Colby says Sam frowns getting off of Colby "oh.." he mumbles "hey what's wrong" Colby frowns "nothing, can we just go to the mall" Sam says going to the body mirror "baby?" Colby questions as he goes and wraps his arms around Sams waist "can we just go" Sam mumbles wiggling out of Colbys hold making him sigh "I guess so" Sam nods going down to Colbys car getting in not so long Colby is getting in as well he buckled up pulling out of the driveway he puts a hand on Sams thigh squeezing it a bit "you do know I only love you, I've told you do this Shea doesn't like what her and I doing and she's actually a chill person" "I know but I don't like" Sam says "I know baby but it'll be over soon I promise" "besides she's lesbian" Colby adds "oh!" Sam squeaks not expecting that Colby chuckles chalking his head "can we watch a movie?" Sam ask "sure, look up what's there at the mall" Colby says Sam nod looking up what kind of movies there is "oo! There's F9" "wait! as in Fast and Furious" Colby says "yep" "oh hell yeah! Let's watch that one" "okay! there's one that starts at 6:50pm" Sam says Colby hums looking at the time "5:35pm, yeah we'll watch that one" Sam nods putting away his phone.

~~~