{22}

Unedited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby wakes up at 7 am he sighs and gets up going to his suitcase grabbing a pair of black jeans and a white shirt he takes off his shirt putting on the white one then he takes off his joggers putting on the jeans once he's done he grabs socks putting them on then his shoes he grabs his keys and phone he goes over to Sam kissing his cheek afterwards leaving the room.
After Colby left not to long Sam woke up he looks behind not to see Colby "Colbs?" Sam whines once he realize he's gone tears form his eyes he sighs as tears go down his cheek hating waking up not with his lover knowing he's with Shea.

Colby and Shea both go in "ahh you guys have made it" the interview says "yeah" they both says "aww did you two not have a good sleep" he says "uh? Yeah I guess" Colby says "anyways let's get started" he says they nod sitting down on the
couch.

-After the interview

After the interview was over Colby went back to the hotel he goes inside seeing Sam sleeping he smiles kissing his cheek "baby c'mon wake up we have to go" Colby says Sam whines turning to the other side "c'mon love or ill leave without you" Colby says "you wouldn't" Sam says "but I will if you don't get your ass up" Colby says Sam sighs sitting up rubbing his eyes with his fist "c'mon baby it'll only be fore a day so just grab a bikini and extra clothes to shower" Colby says as he does the same "okay" Sam mumbles before getting up doing as told.
"Colbs I'm ready" Sam says "okay let's go baby" Colby says grabbing Sams hand making him smile they walk out of the hotel room locking the door. They walk down the steps going outside where there uber is waiting for them "Mr. Brock" the guys says Colby nods he hums opening the door Colby let's Sam go in first then he goes in afterwards they buckle up the driver gets in driving off.

They soon arrive to the ocean Sam gets out smiling "it's beautiful" "I know" Colby says as he gets out he grabs there backpack "let's go" Sam nods following Colby they go down the wooden board that leads them into the small yacht boat

As there in the board goes up they also see Shea "finally your here Simon almost got mad he said the paparazzi should being showing up in 20 minutes so go get change fast" Shea says as she walks out in her bikini Colby sighs nodding going to there...

As there in the board goes up they also see Shea "finally your here Simon almost got mad he said the paparazzi should being showing up in 20 minutes so go get change fast" Shea says as she walks out in her bikini Colby sighs nodding going to there (Sams and his) room Sam following along "I'm sorry baby but your gonna have to stay in here as Shea and I are out there they can't see you love" Colby says as he takes off his jeans putting on trunks "and people don't know where dating it's between me and you our little secret" he adds "but I wanna tell the world that you're mine!" Sam exclaims "love don't start you know how much I wanna do that as well" "they don't know the things we do" "they don't know that I love you" Colby says as he finish getting dress "I'll be back okay stay here watch tv or something" Colby says kissing Sam before walking off.
Sam sighs as Colbys gone he grabs his phone FaceTiming Louis, "about time your answered" Sam says "hey! Nice to see you too" Louis says Sam giggles shaking his head "where are you?" Louis ask "just with Colby" "oh what is he doing" Louis ask "I don't know he's with Shea though" "bitch! Go out there and see!" Louis giggles "no!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "No" "ye-""okay okay, fine! But I can't go out there I'll be still inside but watching them" Sam says as he leaves the room he goes behind a counter seeing them he looks up seeing paparazzi "oh damm so many paparazzi" Louis says "tell me about it" Sam mumbles Colby sighs as he sees Simon telling him what to do "I hate him" Colby mumbles as he pulls Shea by the waist "same" Shea says hugging him for the cameras Sams frowns filling sting in his chest Colby puts on a fake smile as he sees there starting to film "baby" Colby fake cheers "oh my god did you call me baby" "maybe" Colby says "oh my god did he call her baby" Sam says as tears form his eyes "maybe..." Louis trails off "I'm not okay" Sam says "I'm sorry Sammy I'm so sorry" "it's fine we aren't even dating" Sam lies "I guess but I know you want him" Louis says Sam sobs quietly looking up to see Colby kissing Sheas lips "I-I g-gotta g-go" Sam stutter "oka-" before Louis can finish Sam clicks dropping his phone making Colby snap his head up to see a sobbing Sam his face drops letting go of Shea going inside quickly as Sam runs into there room sobbing.

~~~