[10]

Unedited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Week later

A week later since the party everyone was now back in school "okay what the hell happened in history" Colby Jake Niall Harry and Zayn all stop laughing looking up at Sam and Louis Devyn and Liam behind Sam "wha-What do you mean" Colby says to Sam "Louis told me! Why the hell where you gonna fuck someone up? Who?!" Sam says "I-um some fucken guy name Carlos he kept getting on my nerves I told him to fuck off even Harry told him to piss off don't get mad at me when I tried to stop him Harry was there he saw everything" Colby explains "it's true Sam I was there that's why Colby lash out on the teacher and Carlos" Harry explains "Okay bu-" "Colby!!" Sam gets cut off by girls running over "oh uh hi?" Colby says "when are you going to perform again? Or go on tour" the girls ask "uh I don't know I came back to finish school" Colby says "oh? Okay let us know when byeee!!" The girls squeal leaving "whatever anyways but why you could have called me, Harry you could have come get me!" Sam says to Colby and Harry "I'm sorry" Louis blurts out "no you shouldn't be" Sam says "Sam can we talk alone" Colby says "yeah I guess" Sam says everyone goes sit down as Colby gets up and drags Sam out of the cafeteria into the halls.
"Sam what's up with you?" Colby ask "what do you mean" Sam says "well you've been like very I don't know umm you know like if you where my manger sort of" Colby says "I'm just watching out for you Colbs" Sam says hugging "I know I know but you can't Aqua do that" Colby says placing his chin on Sams shoulder "I know I just don't want you to leave" Sam says "I won't" "I want to believe you" "then believe me love it's okay just takes time" Colby says kissing Sams head.

-After school

"So where do you guys wanna go" Niall ask "how about to mall or movies" Liam says "fine by me" Devyn says everyone agreeing with her but Sam and Colby "I'll go too what about you Colbs" Sam ask "oh I have to go do something but I'll meet you guys over there" Colby says "I'll go with" "no!-I mean you can't it's hard to explain just go on I'll be there soon" Colby says making Sam sigh "sorry but I'll catch up with you guys later" Colby says leaving "what's up with him today" Sam says "what do you mean" Zayn ask "well he was on a phone call today on his free time he seemed mad but like also happy in a way I don't know" Sam explains "I'm sure it's nothing let's go to the mall he said he'll meet up over there later so why don't we just go to the mall and see" Louis says "yeah let's go guys" Sam says "alright let's go!"

-Mall

The group soon got to the mall while they where there Colby was back at his place "what are you doing here!" Colby yells "woah that isn't a way to treat your fucken management" he says "I don't fucken care what are you doing here!" Colby says "remember I made you, I'm the reason everyone knows you" "yeah well I don't want it no more I want out!" Colby says "you can't you signed the contract" he says laughing "I can't do this ylur controlling me!" Colby exclaims "when do bad you do I say" he says "whatever Simon Cowell fuck you! Now leave!" Colby says

~~~