{17}

Unedited !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone soon got it the hospital Sam was rush into the ER Colby following along once they got it the room one of doctors grab Colby "your gonna need to step out" he says "no! I can't I have yo stay!" Colby says "I'm sorry sir but you can't be in here please leave or where gonna call security" Colby groans but leaves anyways he makes his way to the waiting room as he does he sees the group "why'd you lied!" Louis says going to Colby "I had! I wanted to go with him" "no! I could have went his best friend oh and now you wanted now you wanted to be with him after all these times!" Zayn yells "you don't understand none of you guys do!!" Colby yells "for Sam?" Everyone snaps there heads over and sees a doctor "yes, is he okay what's gonna happen" Colby rambles "Mr. Brock yes he will you guys can go see him now" she says leaving everyone rushes to Sams room "Sam!" They all yell he slowly turns his head around seeing them he smiles but soon drops as he sees Colby he rushes inside grabbing Sams hand "baby I'm sorry please let me explain" Colby says only for his hand to leave his grip "you hurt me really bad" Sam says "please let me explain" "dude just leave you caused enough" Harry says "no no you guys don't understand none of you!!" Colby yells "we do! You just used him for sex!" Niall says "just leave Colby I hate enough to even look at you" Sam says tears rolling down his cheeks "just go" Devyn says "but-" "go!" Sam screams sobbing Colby tears up and leaves "fuck!" He screams Sam sobbing hearing Colby.

As Colby waits for his uber Zayn goes outside "Colby do you really love him" he turns around facing him "no bullshit" he adds "yes!, of course I fucken love him I've never felt like this before, with anyone!" "Then! Why'd you do it!" Zayn says "you can't tell anyone if I tell you please especially Sam I wanna tell him myself" Colby says "you have my word now talk" "my management I signed this contract saying I'll be under his name for five years and he doesn't want my sexuality to be out there so he forces me into a relationship with Shea and I have one more year until I'm free and finally be who I am he was upset when I told him o was bisexual so he made me go with Shea and when I came back I didn't know she was gonna be here I mean I did but that was until later on I found out" Colby explains "oh.." Zayn trails off "look I don't expect you too believe me but what I just said is the truth I swear just please don't tell Sam or anyone" "you have my word" he says "thank you" "I'm sorry for not believing you and saying all that stuff about you" "look it's fine I get it I see why you guys wouldn't at first but it's the truth so yeah my life hasn't been normal ever since I became a singer and it sucks I was trying to reaching out to Sam or any of you but Simon wouldn't let me he was so fucken controlling on who and can't talk to" "look man I'm sorry but you have me now" "but I need Sam I wanna be with him together" "like boyfriends" "yes! I wanna marry him have kids with him love him till I die I'm nothing without him there could be so much other prettier people out there but I only want Sam" "you really do love him" "I do a lot" just then the car pulls up "for Colby" the guy says "that'll be me" Colby says turning around "look man I'll see you around" Zayn nods and gives him a sad smile.

~~~