0. Prologue

0. Prologue

Three years ago

The girl, who was laying on the dirty floor in the cold prison, was more in the realm of the dead than life. She had given up hope a long time ago, she had no reason to live, nothing that could even have her open her eyes and will to return back to earth.

Although, there was something that could not let her go, something that was growing inside her unknown. It was a warm feeling in her heart, something she thought was the product of her delusions, that still liked to hunt her.

The young lady was in worse condition than a slave, it was a miracle she was breathing yet.

A jingle of keys echoed in the dark space, then the lock clicked. Someone clad in a black cloak neared the unconscious woman.

"You have perished enough, child," the gentle voice belonged to the intruder, she had long gray hair, and wise silver eyes that were filled with pity.

She took a vial from the folds of her clock and made the dying lady drink it.

Tenderly her hand reached to the woman's belly, "You shall live, for her," her wise words echoed in the quietness of the cell.

She gently cradled the young woman's head for the last time, and left with the door unlocked behind her.

The woman's eyes opened wide suddenly, her breathing was hard, her chest rising and falling fast.

What have you done, she was in misery.

There was no chance, her destiny was to die, not then but one day, and that made it even more painful to bear.

________________________________________

First chapter coming tomorrow, don't forget to vote, comment and share! ;-)

16/06/2021