-1- _Catra_

(the ending of the video jdhxgxhxh Okayy, so let's start book!)

I woke up to see Adora next to me. I smiled. "Hey, Adora." I whispered. I can't belive that she feels the same way! I looked at her for a while since she was asleep. I got off of the bed, paying attention to not to wake her up.

After a while, she woke up.

"hEy AdOrA." I say as I come next to her. She just woke up. "Good morning to you too, Catra." she says. I smirk. "It's not my fault that you're a sleepyhead!" I tease. She looks at me with sleepy eyes.

"Yeah, yeah I know. " she says. Then I kissed her cheek. "Then open your eyes." Her eyes are full open now. She is... just like a tomato!! Hahaha! I'm gonna tease her all day!! She looks at me suprised. "What's up, princess? Can't I kiss my girlfriend's cheek?"

"No-It's not that-I just. Uh, you caught me by suprise!" she said. I smirk. "I'm gonna tease you all day about it, you know that? Oh wait, not all day! What about, all week??" I said. "Come on! Really?" she said. "I'm just kidding, dummy." I say. She smiles. "Thanks." she says. "No problem!" I say.

"Is your little argument over?" says Sparkles. "Yes, Sparkles." I say. "Is it too hard to say my name?" she says. "Nope. It's just... fits your look. You know, you look like that." I say. She sighs. "All Best Friend Squad members are awake!!" says arrow boy in excited tone.

"Sooo, what's our first job?" he asks. "Help restore places destroyed by Horde Prime?" Adora says. "Yeah, he destroyed a lot." I say. We all nod in agreement. "Okay, Bow, you can help Mermista. I'll help Frosta. And Adora and Catra, you guys can help-" I stop her. "What about we go to the Fright Zone?" I ask. "Why?" Sparkles asks.

"Because we grew up at there! Fright Zone is our home. I think we should rebuilt it." I say. Adora thinks for a moment, then she agrees me. "Catra's right. We have memories at there." Adora says. Sparkles finally speaks; "Fine, but be careful out there. If anything happens, contact me, okay? I'll teleport you guys to a safe place."

"Ughh! Do we have to? I hate teleporting!" I say. "Do you rather die?" Sparkles asks. "Uhh, yes?" I say. I hear Melog come. Melog talks now, but of course I'm the only one undertands what Melog says. Melog says; "I want to help too." "Guys, Melog want to help." I say.

"As long as you guys don't put yourself in danger, its fine by me." Sparkles says. So I, Adora and Melog are going to the Fright Zone. Okay, let's do this! It's fine by me unless there is water or teleporting.

Welcome to my new book. First of all, I hope you'll enjoy the story.

How was the first episode.

I know it was too short but I'll write more.

See you guys in the next chapter.

"hEy AdOrA"