-2- _Adora_

(Adora is more strong than Bow, huh? Not suprised, though jshsgdhsh)

Okayyy, now we're at the Fright Zone, a place that once we called home. Now its all in ruins. She stops walking and looks at me. "Do you... Do you think that they will forgive me?" she asks.

I smile. "Sure. We grew up together!" I say. "But, I've been really bad to them. Like, REALLY." she says. "Catra, they'll forgive you eventually." I say. She smiles. "Thank you. You know, for everything. You could've just left me there, but you came. Thanks for not giving up on me." she says. I hug her. After a pause, she hugs me too. "How could I leave you? You're my family, Catra. I'll never give up on you. Never." I say. I can feel her tears on my shoulder.

"I love you, Adora." I smile. "I love you too." I say. We pull apart. She wipes away her tears. "Come on, let's go." she says. I nod.

After a little walk with no talk, we find them. "You ready?" I ask. She looks at me. She sighs then nods. "Uhh, heeey." I say to them. "Adora! I knew that you would come back!" Kyle says. When she tries to go to hug Adora, Lonnie stops him. "Why did you guys came?" she asks. "This place is our home too." I say. She laughs. "So you thinked that you can leave your home and come back like nothing happened? I thought that you were clever than this, Adora." she says. "Look, Lonn-" She gets cutted off by Lonnie "Don't you dare to talk! Maybe there is a way we can forgive Adora, but you? No. We won't forgive you after all you've done." Lonnie says.

"Lonnie, Catra is really so-" I get cutted off by Catra. "You're right." Catra says. "Catra-" "No, Adora. They are right. They have every right to do that. I was stupid to think that you would forgive me. But in fact; I wouldn't forgive myself too. I- I was angry and it caused a lot of damage. I know whatever I say is won't change your opinion about me but..." She looks at Lonnie, Rogelio and Kyle. "I'm sorry. I really am." she says.

She really said all of this?! I- I mean this is CATRA we are talking about. She is the one that will never say sorry. "Did- Did you just said sorry?" I ask. "What can I say, princess. You've changed me." she says. I smile. Suddenly Rogelio hugs Catra. Then Kyle does the same. "We forgive you!" Kyle says. "G-Guys... I can't breathe." Catra says. I laugh. "Sooo, does that means we are forgiven?" I ask. "Of course!" Kyle says. Rogelio roars. Catra and I look at Lonnie. She sighs. "Yeah, like they said. Whatever..." she says. I smile.

"Sooo, do you guys have any idea for this place?" Catra asks. "Ohh, we haaaaveee." Lonnie says.

Heyyy! I hope you liked the chapter.

Did you liked the song?

See y'all in another chapter!

"hEy CaTrA."