-5- _Adora_

(Guyyyyysss, that song fit Adora and Catra!!!Doesn't it???)

"Sooo, are you going to explain??" she asks. "Ohh, yeah, I forgot. first I'll start with Madame Razz. I found her in the Whispering Woods. She helped me. She knew a lot about being She-Ra. Because she knew Mara; She-Ra before me." I say.

"What happened to her?" she asks. I gulp. "Uhhh, she... she sacrificed herself to save Etheria." I say. She looks at me, shocked. "Ughh, I get it now." she says. "You get what?" I say. "She-Ra's are born to sacrifice themselves. That's why you always risk your life." she says. I laugh.

I can see that she wants to be angry but she cracks a smile. "Sooo, you missed me, huh?" I say. "S-Shut up!" she says. I smirk. I love teasing her. "Don't do this again." she says.

"What?" I say. "Don't go." she says. My smirk fades. "A-At least tell me that you're going! I thought that you left me! Do you have an idea how I felt when I couldn't find you?!" she says. "C-Catra... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I say. Then I hug her. She immediatly hugs me back.

"Don't leave me, o-okay?" she says. I smile. "I would never do that." I say. We don't pull apart for a while.

"Catra?" I ask while we are still hugging. "Hm?" she replies. "I love you." I say. She hugs me tighter. "I love you too." she says. My smile widens. After that, she... purrs? That's soooo cuuuuuteeeee!! I love it when she purrs.

"You'll deny it but your purr is so cute." I say. She immediatly pulls away. I can see her face is all red. "I-I'm not- Uhhh, you know what? I don't care." she says. "Ooookayyy." I say.

(Time Skip)

We finally go to our room. I literally let my body fell onto the bed. I close my eyes. Then I heard a giggle. I open my eyes to see Catra giggling. "What's so funny?" I ask. "What are you doing?" she asks. "Umm, relaxing?" I say. She burst out laugh. "What??" I ask. "You're relaxing?? You??? *laugh* You can't even relax when you sleep!" she says.

"Guess things change." I say. "Yeah..." her smile fades. Then she touches her hair. She closes her eyes like something hurts her. "C-Catra? Are you okay?" I ask. "Y-Yeah, it's just..."

"You remember what Horde Prime did." I say. Her eyes widens as soon as she hears his name. I get up from the bed. I come next to her. When I try to touch her shoulder to keep her calm, she immediatly goes away.

"I'm sorry." I say. "T-That wasn't your fault." she says. "And I deserve it." "What?! No! You were bad but no one deserves that! Especially you." I say.

She reaches her back of her neck. She starts to tremble. I hold her hands. "I'm here, Catra. I won't let anything happen to you." I say. "I wish that was this easy..." she keeps trembling. "Every inch of my body felt the pain. I remembered our memories. I- I never wanted for you to go away. I just wanted you to be with me. But I let anger took over me. Everthing is my fault. If I wasn't that dumb-"

"Mmm!"

I kiss her. I don't wanna hear it! That's not all her fault! I melt into the kiss. I smile through the kiss as soon as I realize that she has stopped trembling. She kisses me back. We enjoy the kiss together.

We pull apart for the oxygen. She locks her beautiful eyes with mine. We don't talk. We just look into each other's eyes. We don't need words. We never did...

She puts her hands on my waist. I put mine on her neck. She smiles. I smirk. "Do you know what would relax me more than sleeping?" I say. She smirks too. "I think I have an idea..."

(You dirty minded readers, of course I won't write smut. But you know what they do after this conversation... No need more details. Sooo, time skipp.)

I hug her as her head rests on my chest. "Where is Sparkles and Bow? I'm suprised that they didn't show up yet." she says. When I think about it... Where are they? "You're right. They already finished rebuilding." I say. "And when you say it... We should look at Fright Zone. You know they should start tomorrow. Plans ended today." she says.

"Yeah, you're right. You know... I think I have an idea where they at. Or at least what they're are doing now." I say, smirking. She smirks too.

"Ooohhh, I'm going to tease them!!!" she says. I laugh. "Come on, we already stayed longer than we should." I say. "Uhhhh, do we have to?? I wanna stayyyy." she says as she nuzzles her face closer to me. "I'm sorry but yes." I say. "Fiiiiineee!" she says.

Melog comes in and snuggles Catra. Catra smiles and hugs them. They meow. Catra chuckles. "No, you didn't" she says. "What did they said?" I ask. "They said that if they ruined the moment." she says. We both laugh.

Hello!!! I hope you liked the episode.

See y'all in another episode!!

"hEy AdOrA."