-8- _Glimmer, Adora & Neeran_

(dhhdhebdhsb, this is what would happen...)

Glimmer's POV

"Hey." Bow says as he sits next to me. "Hi Bow." I say with a smile. "Are you okay?" he asks. I sigh. "I don't understand! Why Catra always have to be so harsh?" I ask. "That's how she is. But you know she is good inside. She's just afraid to get hurt. You know she can be so cuuute!" he says. I smile.

"I guess you're right." I say. He smiles. "Come on, let's go inside." he says.

Adora's POV

We finally came to the Fright Zone. "Soooo, this place was your home..?" Neeran asks. "Yeaaah, kinda creepy, right?" I ask. "Kinda?? I don't understand how'd you guys stayed in this place with no fear." she says. "Wellllll, we had things to laugh." Catra says with a smirk.

"We always blamed Kyle!" I say. She chuckles. "Hey! Where you guys have been???" Lonnie shouts out. "And... who is this?" she asks. "Ehhh, hi?" Neeran says. "Lonnie, this is Neeran. Looks like she is... well she is my sister." Catra says. "You have a sister?!" she asks. "I just found out. Looks like I have a family." she says as she rubs the back of her neck.

"Did you guys finished?" Neeran asks. "Yeah, we did. We were waiting to show you guys!" Lonnie says.

(Time Skip!!! because there is nothing to write about it.)

"Nowww, are you ready to go to your home??" Neeran asks. We started going back to the Bright Moon. "I guess... I am." Catra says. "Hey, it's gonna be okay." I say. She smiles. "Okaaaay, love birds, let me know if you're going to flirt so I can go somewhere else." Neeran teases. "We'll let you know." Catra says. I smile.

We finally came back to the Bright Moon. "Let's go to my ship!" Neeran says. We both nodd. We sat down. Neeran sits on the driver seat. "Ready for some action?!" Neeran asks. "Uhh, no?" Catra says. "Too late!" Neeran says as she powers up the ship.

(Time Skip)

We got out of the ship. Neeran starts to speak. "Adora, Catra. Welcome to the Roen! This is a place where all the magicats are living! And just like you guys, there is a princess! We'll meet her later. But now, let's go to our house! We came to a house made of woods. It looks nice. When Neeran is about to knock on the door, a magicat hugs Neeran. "Where the hell have you been?!" magicat says. Catra has a smirk on her face. "Heeeey, Jeena. Sorry, you know I can't find much time to visit." Neeran says as they pull apart.

"You haven't come at the time you said! We all got worried!" Jeena says. "But it worth ittttt! After years, I found my sister." Neeran says as she points Catra. "Guys, this is Jeena. She's my friend. Jeena, Adora and Catra. Adora and Catra, Jeena." Neeran says. "I'm glad that we met." I say. Jeena smiles. But Catra still has her smirk on her face. "Why- Why are you smirking?" Neeran asks. "Ohhh, nothing. It's nice to meet you, Jeena." Catra says. "Anyway, I was just going to introduce Catra and Adora with mom and dad." Neeran says.

"Okay. Talk to you later!" Jeena says as she goes away. "Uhh, can you guys wait for a second?" Neeran asks. "Of course" I say. She goes away. Catra starts to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I say with a smile. Her laugh was beautiful. "Didn't you see? Neeran has a crush on her!" Catra said. "Wait what? Really?" I ask. "Yeah, Adora. It was too easy to see!" she says. "Why I didn't see then..?" I say with confusion. "You're such an idiot." she says. "Buuuuut I'm youuuuuur idiot!" I say with a grin.

"That's right. You're mine." she says as she comes closer to my face.

Neeran's POV

"Hey, Jeena!" I shout out. Jeena turns her back and looks at me. "What happened?" she asks. I hug her. She hugs me back. "Thanks for waiting for me." I say. "Are you serious?! Of course I waited! I care about you!" she says. I blush a little. We pull apart. "I- I think I- about- I mean- Ihavetogo!" I say and run away.