-6- _Adora_

(hhshsggsgsxywhdg just... the image...)

We are going to Fright Zone. "Adora?" she says. "Yeah?" I ask. "What do we do?" she asks. I look at her, confused. "What do you mean?" "Let's say that we rebuilt Fright Zone, then what?" I think for a moment.

I opened my mouth to say something, but couldn't find anything to say. "You think Horde Prime was just the begging." she says. "What? How do you- Ohhh, right, you listened our conversation." I say. "So..? I don't wanna fight anymore. I don't want Horde Prime to be just a begging. What if we fall apart again?" she says.

I put my hands on shoulders. "What about making a new promise? I won't broke this one." I say as I slowly interlock my fingers with hers. "Are you sure? You know, you're too bad at keeping promises." she teases. "Ha. Ha. Ha." I say. She smirks. "Okay, so what is this new promise?" she asks. I smile.

"In any bad situation, I will try to find something else than sacrificing myself and I will never leave your side. No matter what." I say. She smiles. "Promise?" she says. My smile widens. "I promise." I say. "Aaaand, I'll try to be better. I will never leave you all alone. I'll be there... whatever it takes." she says. I kept locking my eyes with hers. "Promsie?" I ask.

"I promise." she says.

"AWWWW!!! THAT'S SO ROMANTIC!!!" we hear someone say. And we look at the direction where the voice came from. It's... Double Trouble??

"Double Trouble?!" Catra says. Their eyes are filled with tears. "I can't believe little kitten finally understood!" they say. "What?" I ask. "I knew kitten was in love with you. But she was too afraid. She couldn't even accept it inside her mind. I'm glad she finally understood." they say.

"Anyways, I'm here to tell something!" they say. "What's it?" I ask. "Someone asked me if I know a person. A person that exactly looks like a cat..." they say.

"What? Why would they ask Catra?" I ask. "I don't know. It was suspicious though. The only person in Etheria that has cat-like features is Catra. So I knew she was talking about Catra, that's why I said that I know a person like what she described." they say. "What?! What else did you say?" Catra asks.

"That she has to come to Bright Moon, that you are here, with the Rebellion. And the strangest thing about her was, that she looked like... a cat." they say. Catra and I both froze at the moment. There is someone from her kind?? "Who??" she asks.

"Neeran." they say. "When did you talk her?" I ask. "Thirteen minutes ago?" they say. "Okay, kitten and She-Ra, I have to go. It was fun talking to you, though." they say as they start to go away.

I look at Catra. "Let's go back." I say. "Are you sure??" she asks. "Come on! This can be a chance to know your kind!" I say. "Okay." she replies.

(Time Skip!!!)

We came to the Bright Moon. Then we saw a person that looks like a cat. She looked at us as soon as she realized that we are here. Her eyes widened. She had black short hair and similar eyes to Catra's.

She immediatly came near us. "Finally!!!! You guys have no idea how many planets that I looked!!!" she says. "What??" Catra asks. "Oh, my mistake. My name is Neeran. And you must be Catra and Adora." she says. We nodd.

"Ahhhh, I had so much to say but now I can't even talk normal!!! I even wrote a speech!!" she says. I chuckle. "Why did you wanted to talk to us?" Catra asks. "I know it will sound really crazy... but, I'm your sister, Catra." Neeran says. I look at Catra, who is totally shocked.

"I'll explain everything!!! I swear, I'll tell you whatever you wanna know!!" she says. "Then you can start with why they left me?!" Catra says. "Catra..." I say. "They didn't wanted to. Let's just go somewhere where we can talk. Queen Glimmer and Bow is waiting for us." she says. "Wait? When did you found them?" I ask. "They found me. And when I told who I am, they wanted to know, too." she says.

(Time Skip!!)

"Okay, you can start telling now." Catra said. Neeran cleared her throat. "I came from another planet. Where we call; Neutronix. Years ago, Horde attacked us. I was just a baby. Our mom and dad tried to protect us. But as you see, they failed." she says. "Failed to protect me." Catra says.

"It wasn't their fault!" Neeran protests. "Yeah, whatever." Catra said. "Nevermind. Where I was... Okay, after they lost you, they were so sad. No one could cheer them up. I was sad about losing you " she says. "Then why you didn't came before?!" she says. "I didn't even knew that you exist till I was thirteen!" Neeran says.

"After they told me, I hated them. For not telling me this before. Didn't you think that I wanted to search for you?! I tried! Damn, I tried a lot but got rejected whenever I asked them! They told me that I can get hurt too. Even I knew they kept looking for you, I didn't forgive them for not telling me-" "That's- That's so EMOTIONAL!" Bow cuts Neeran. "Bow!" Glimmer says. "But it's true!" Bow says. "Okay! Neeran, you can continue." I say. She nods and continues to tell.

"One day, they let me. That day was three years ago." she says. "Three years?!!!" Glimmer asks. "Wow, I didn't realize it was that long..." Neeran says. "They missed you Catra. A lot..." she says.

Hello!!! Hope y'all liked the episode!

See you all in another episode!!!

"hEy CaTrA."