-4- _Catra_

I woke up to not see Adora near me. I looked around. It felt bad to not to feel her near me.

I couldn't find her anywhere. So I came next to Sparkles' room. I knocked the door. "Who's it?" she asked. "It's me, Sparkles." I say. She opens the door. "What are you doing here, Horde scum?" she asks. "Have you seen Adora? I looked everywhere but I couldn't find her." I say.

"No... I haven't seen her. Maybe she's out for a walk." she says. "Okay, Sparkles. Thank you." "You're welcome."

I looked out. But she wasn't there either. Where are you, Adora?? I started to get worried. Then a idea came into my mind; she can be at the Whispering Woods.

"But why would she go there?" I talked to myself. "Maybe she's with Swift Wind-" "Did someone said, SWIFT WIND?" "Gahh!!!" I fell on the ground.

"Swift Wind! You're literally giving me heart attack!" I say. He laughs. "You *laugh* you should've *laugh* seen your face!" He says.

"What's so funny about it?!" I ask. "Okay, okay. Nothing is funny! Now, why did you call my name?" "It's because I couldn't find Adora anywhere." I say.

"Ohhhh! She's with Madame Razz!" he says. "Madame what?" I say. "Madame Razz, she is stuck in past and today blah blah. I just know that she makes awesome pies!" he says.

"Where I can find her?" I ask. "Let me take you!" he says. "Uhh, no. I prefer keeping my feet on the gr- GAHH!" Before I could finish my sentence, that stupid horse starts to fly.

After a long flying, we finally came. "So where is she-" "You did it, dearie! I knew that you will!" I heard a voice. It was probably Madame Razz.

(RAZZLE DAZZLE!!)

"Thanks Razz. What do you think we should do next? I mean, what would Mara do?" Adora says. Who's Mara? You have a lot to explain me, princess.

"You should rest now. Enjoy this. You finally set magic free." Razz says. "But what if we're not done yet? What if Horde Prime was just the begging?" Adora asks.

Horde Prime... Even hearing his name, reminds me of the thing he has done. My breathing is unsteady. T-The chip. That g-green liquid. I put my hands behind my neck. That chip was here...

I start to remember every piece of pain that I felt. Every inch of my body... I was like trapped. Everytime I tried to fight, I was more sinking. That pain has made me remember Adora. All our good times. We were together since we were kids. All the thing I've done to her... All I ever wanted was her. I wanted her to stay... to stay with me.

I never thought that I would see her again. But now, we are dating. Remembering that calms me. My breathing turns normal.

"Catra, are you okay?" Swift Wind asks. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine, I just... Remembered something." I say. He gives me a worried look. "I'm fine! I just need a moment, okay?" I say. He nods.

I take a deep breath. Then I start to listen conversation between Adora and Razz. "-And as long as you have your friends, you can beat everything!" Razz says. "Yeah, I guess you're right, Razz. I'll come to see you again, okay?" Adora says. "See you later, dearie." Razz says.

Razz goes inside her house. When Adora turns her back, she sees us. Uh oh...

"Catra, Swifty? What are you guys doing here?" she says. "Uhh, Catra wanted to know where you were." he blames me. "Hey! You're going to blame me?!" I ask. "Technically, I'm right." he says. "Catra, are you going to tell me what's happening?" she asks. "I just got worried. You were nowhere to be found!" I say. She blushs a little, so do I.

"Uhh, are you guys gonna flirt or something? Should I go?" he asks. "N-No! But you can go. I guess we have to talk a little." Adora says. "Oookayyy! See ya later!!" Then he starts to fly.

"Sooo, when you were going to tell me?" I ask. "Tell you?" she asks. "When were you going to tell me that you go visit some different lady or who the hell is Mara?" I ask. "Ohh, I never thinked about telling you actually. To me, it wasn't a big deal." she says.

"Okayyyy! Now you can tell me." I say. She nods. "Let's walk a little. I'll tell you everything." she says. I nodd. "I missed you." I say. "I wasn't away that long." she replies. "Every second away is long enough." I say. "Awww, you're so cuuuutee when you're trying to flirt!" she says.

"I am not CUTE!" I say. "Yeah, yeah. Sure you're not." she says.

Hello!! Thanks for reading the episode!!

I hope you all liked the episode.

Soooo, see you guys later!

"hEy CaTrA."