-7- _Catra_

(I love DT! They are awesome!!)

So what? I didn't missed them! I've never seen them! I don't need them!

"What do you want me to say? 'Oh, thank you sister, I'm so glad that I'm going to meet my family! I missed them too!'?! I'm sorry but I'm not a person that you think I am." I say. I start to get up but someone grabbed my hand. "Catra, please." Adora says. Ughhh! Why I can't say no to her?! I sat down again.

"I didn't searched for you for three years just for nothing. At least come and see them!" Neeran says. "She's right, Catra." says arrow boy. "Guys, please of course I WON'T do that!" I say. Neeran gets up. "I thought that at least you'll be happy to see me. But you are so stubborn. Just like our dad..." she says as she gets out of the room.

Good! Now I feel guilty! But they left me! "Are you happy now, Horde Scum?" Glitter Queen says. "Shut up, Sparkles. Not the time." I say. "Oh, that a perfect time! She tried to help! Why you have to be so harsh?!" she says as she gets out. Bow shakes his head. "That wasn't good Catra." then he gets out.

I look at Adora. "What are you waiting for?! Go away! Just like them!" I say as I hug my knees. Then I felt hands covering me. "I made a promise. But they were right Catra." she says. "Guess this is the part that I had to keep my promise and be a better person..." I say. She nods. "Fine! I-I know I can ge harsh sometimes- well a lot but they haven't found me those years." I say.

"She looked out for you for three years." she said. I have to go and apologize her...

(Time Skip!!)

Neeran was sitting outside. I sat next to her. "Hey." I say. She stays silent. "Look, I can be harsh, actually it's like my personality. It's nothing personal. I'm sorry." I say. She looks at me, then she smiles. "I understand you. It must be hard. I don't know what you've been through, but you can talk to me, and I'll listen." she says.

I smile. "Thank you." I say. "Catra, at least come and see them. Please. They really tried." she says. "I will." I say. Then her smile turns into a smirk. "Sooo, are you guys are dating?" she says. "I-Uh yeah, we are." I say. "Awww, are you nervous?? Hahaha!" "It's not funny!" I say. She keeps laughing.

I have a sister now. Wow, it's weird...

"Oh no! I almost forgot! I need to go!" I say. "Where? Can I come too?" she says. "Yeah, why not? But we need to hurry." I say. She nods.

I go find Adora. "Adora! We need to go to the Fright Zone." I say. "Ah,yes I forgot! Let's go!" she says. "Fright Zone?" Neeran asks. "Our home- well it used to be." I say.

(Time Skip!!!)

"Sooo, what's about this place?" Neeran asks. "We grew up here." Adora says. "We were trained to be good fighters. We grew up with Lonnie, Rogelio and Kyle-" I cut Adora. "And we'd play tricks on Kyle." I say. We both start to laugh. "We had sleepovers. I really miss those days." Adora says. "I don't miss those days. I only miss the good parts of that days." I say.

"Wasn't it good?" Neeran asks. "Thanks to Shadow Weaver, everyday was bad. Well, only for me." I say. "Why?" she asks. "Beacuse Shadow Weaver was the worst." Adora says. I look at her. "She didn't liked Catra." she says. "And Adora was her top student. She cared a lot about her." I say. I sigh. "At least I heard her saying it." I say.

"Saying what?" Adora asks. I sigh. "She said that she is proud of me." I say. Adora smiles. "She was really bad but in the end, she did a good thing." Adora says. I nodd.

I still hate her. Just a 'I'm proud of you' can't change how bad she was. At least I can say that I hate her a little less than before.

"What was you two's story?" Neeran asks. "It's a little complicated." Adora says. I chuckle. "Yeah, it is." I say. Adora starts to talk; "We were best friends since we were kids. We were raised to think that princesses are bad at Horde. One day I found a sword, it turned me into She-Ra. And She-Ra was a princess. Catra wanted me to stay, but after I saw that Horde is actually the bad one, I couldn't stay. So we both became enemies. We fought a lot. And then Horde Prime came. He took Glimmer and Catra. Catra helped to save Glimmer but... She couldn't escape."

I gulp. I start to remember... again. "What happened after that?" Neeran asks. "Horde prime chipped Catra. He used Catra to fight with me. When I finally helped her to control her own body, Horde Prime did something to chip and almost killed Catra. I healed her. After that she joined us, The Rebellion. So we became friends again. Then... girlfriends." I smile when she says "girlfriend"

"Wow... So you guys were bestfriends to enemies, enemies to friends and friends to lovers. It's... different. Why didn't you guys told that you both have feelings?" she asks. I think for a moments.

"Actually... you are right." Adora says. "Yeah, it's confirmed, you both are idiots." We all start to laugh

Wow, I'm proud of myself. I'm updating almost daily. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the episode.

See you all in another episode!!!

"hEy AdOrA."