Chapter 3

" Have you read it yet? " Helen asked.

" I finished the Tolkien series. " Eva smiled as she stopped writing.

" That's nice. Personally, I'm a fan of Aragorn." Helen sighed dreamily. She waved her wand around and a speck of sparkles flew.

" Elves are the best." Eva smirked and leaned back on her chair.

Both of the girls were in the Room of Requirements. It took the shape of a small cozy library with a fireplace. There was three couches and a small round table in the middle.

Time passed as the girls bonded. Soon, they were about to leave when someone joined.

It was Edgar Trancy.

" Edgar?" Helen stood.

" H-Helen! And Evangeline! I'm so sorry." He stuttered and was about to leave.

" It's okay, you can sit with us. We were about to leave anyways. How did you manage to join us?" Evangeline adjusted her robe.

" I was actually harassed by 4th year students. I ran and I wished for a room where no one can find except few. Then a door appeared and i entered it. " Edgar stood afar explaining.

" Right. Do you know how they look like? Their names perhaps?" Helen asked.

" I know two of them. Samantha Killan and William Blaine. Both are from Gryffindor."

" Those bastards. " Evangeline lit up a cigarette which caught him off by surprise.

" Don't mind them Edgar. We'll talk to them tomorrow." Helen smiled at him and dragged him to the fireplace.

" Lemon Drops?" She offered and he nodded.

The sound of the door opened again roughly causing Evangeline to curse.

" There you are you twat!" A girly voice screeched.

" Running to your mom? Where is she?" The boy snickered.

Evangeline stood up and placed her hand at the tip of her wand. " Evening." She spoke.

" Cut the crap Snake. We don't talk to Slytherins." Samantha hissed. William who stood beside her took out his wand.

" Stop harassing the damn kid. Leave him be." Helen yelled and pulled the kid behind.

The door opened again and two boys entered." What are we missing!" Daniel gave his million dollar smile as Felix stuffed his hands in the pockets of his trousers.

" And what are you going to do about it if we don't?" William snickered.

" I suggest you leave it be for your own good." Evangeline stated calmly. " Also, lower your wand."

" Ha!! You bitch! Who do you think you are?!" Samantha sneered and was about to throw a spell. Edgar approached the book on the table and examined the cover. He held it safely in his hands.

" I warn you Samantha. " Evangeline threatened.

" Incendio." Samantha yelled.

" Finite Incantatem." Evangeline blocked her off.

" Stupefy." Samantha fell on the floor.

" Confringo!! " William hissed.

" Protego. " She blocked off. " Levicorpus." He suddenly was turned upside down. He was dangling mid air.

She saw Samantha muttering something quickly but " Incarcerous." she spoke quicker.

" Accio." Helen gathered their staffs and shot them a disapproving look.

" You dare steal a Witch's Wand?!!" Samantha screamed. " Release me this instant! I'll hex you to hell!"

" I'd like to see you try Samantha." Felix approached her and slammed the tip of his wand against her forehead.

" That'll be enough Felix. Let's not spoil." Evangeline placed her wand back.

" Let's show them 4th years what their missing." Daniel smirked as he whipped his wand out.

" Crucio!" Felix enchanted as Samantha dropped on the floor screaming.

" Stop it! That's too much!" Helen yelled and whipped her wand out. Edgar eyed the situation wearily and was about to escape, he ran but was hit with a jinx.

" Flipendo! " was the last thing everybody heard before they were sucked in the void.