Chapter 5

Full moons have passed by. There was no progress on returning. Everyone grew weary and tired. Some have gave up and some have accepted their fate.

" This is ridiculous!" William groaned as he shut the book.

" Hm?" Evangeline hummed and looked up at him. He looked distressed in the book he was reading. She shook her head and went up to her room. She opened her closet and looked through her small magical bag. She extended her arm in and looked for a certain book. With her sixth sense, she retrieved her hand back with a book.

She then trotted downstairs to the kitchen for a cup of water. Felix showed up and hasted towards her. He snatched the cup and gulped down the remaining water.

" Are you a caveman or something?"

" No my lady. I've been working out a sweat." He flexed his arms. Her face scrunched and pinched his arm.

"Ow!"
" You need to work a lot more."
" I know.."

She smiled and waved him off. She went out in the garden. Basking the rays of the sun that's going to set. She sat not so far on a large rock. She heaved the book on her lap and proceeded to continue her studies. Evangeline lifted her wand mid air and copied the instructions.

" Aquamenti. " A gush of water splashed from the tip of her wand.

" Aquamenti. " She repeated. With a satisfactory nod, she turned the page to read.

' This certain spell is used to write on air using fire. Circle your wand and give it a slight kick to enchant. Word is: Flagrate. ' Evangeline set her book down and cleared her throat.

" Flagrate." She spoke and moved her wand. She wrote her name in a messy way, but was still content with what she did. She was about to fetch the book when she heard someone scream her name.

" Evangeline!" A sigh escaped her lips when she faced Daniel.

" What is it?"
" Felix says it's important."

———-

" Sorry, come again?" She stared at him with her hand on her hip.

" We can't stay here. I need to find me some dwarf girl." Felix beamed.

" He likes it girthy." Daniel nodded but soon screamed like a girl . He rubbed the back of head and sent a glare to Felix.

" How is it that you know about dwarves? Did you read the book?" She raised a brow.

" Helen briefly explained." they both shrugged.

" Ah.."
" I see." She sat down. A moment of silence passed.

" I would date you though." Felix smiled sheepishly at his friend. Dan refused and laid down with his arms and legs sprawled.

" I'm serious." He nudged his arm with his foot. Dan shook his head and slapped his foot away.

" Eva is my girlfriend. " Daniel crossed his arms as Evangeline then smacked her book on his face.

" I'd rather date an Orc." She scoffed. Daniel gasped dramatically while crawling to her. He hugged her legs and begged.

" Daniel! "

" We all know she wouldn't date someone her age--Matter of fact, she'll always be our lil virgin." Daniel pushed her legs away and stood up. Felix grinned and crossed his arms.

" You either have a death wish or a certain death."

" I'd rather have you dear." Daniel was approaching her.

Helen who happened to pass by saw a green hue from the crack of the door. " NO!" " WE ARE KIDDING!!" Two voices screamed. She slammed the door fully open.

" What on Earth is going on!?" She eyed the trio.

" We're spreading love and joy. I was confessing to Eva." Daniel smiled sheepishly and side hugged her. Helen eyed him wearily.

" Screw you." A smirk appeared on his face as he sat down with his legs open. " Alright darling, come screw me." He winked at Evangeline. She stood up and walked towards him. Felix eyes went wide as Helen looked back and forth. She quickly pulled her wand out and muttered.

" Aquamenti. "

" Kyaa!!" His scream was heard miles away