Chapter 7

The Grey Wizard returned tattered. He was out of breath as he eyed the younglings in front of him. He stood there in deep thoughts.

" Gandalf. Why don't you retire for the day? I'm sure you're exhausted." Helen spoke softly. The tattered wizard followed her to a vacant room and settled.

" Which room?" One of the boys spoke.
" Yours of course." She pointed at Daniel. The poor boy slouched and groaned.

" Guess I'll have to sleep with you Eva."

" Avada-" He immediately shoved his hand on her mouth.

——-

" For the fifth time, quit quarreling like children. Evangeline I need to confiscate your wand and Daniel I'll whip your ass." Felix grumbled.

" Hey Daniel, how about we whip his ass?" Evangeline mumbled as she cracked her fingers. Daniel nodded and tackled his friend down.

" Oof!" They both fell on the floor.
" You bloody bastard! AH!!" He groaned again as he felt the weight double.

Evangeline who plopped on top of them grabbed Felix's hair. Daniel was resisting him as he leg locked. " Mama!" He yelled.

Samantha ran in and gasped upon seeing them. " Oh baby, what is going on?" She smirked. " Y-You better h-help me or I'll-" Felix broke down laughing once tickled.

" For the love of god keep it down!!!" Helen scream can be heard.

" SHUT UP!" William can be heard.

Daniel then cried once Felix pounded him away. He grabbed Eva and pulled her into his arms. He locked his arm around her neck.

" If anyone moves she's dead." Everyone looked at him for a minute.

Daniel slowly rose his arms up... then moved his hips side to side. " I'll kill yo- ack!!" Evangeline choked as she tried to kick.

" Let her go!"
" FIGHT FIGHT."
"LOOK AT ME. I AM A SQUID."

Meanwhile upstairs, the wizard stared at the ceiling the whole time. His right eye twitched as his lips thin. With a groan he put on his pointy hat and left downstairs. His staff was held by his hand as he barged in.

" What on Middle Earth's name is going on?!" His eyes were wide with his lips parted in shock.

" Aren't you supposed to be sleeping Old Man?" Felix seethed.

" Every damn time!" Helen appeared behind him. " Go to sleep!" She complained.