Chapter 6

The Grey Wizard was riding while the horse led the way. The back of his cart was filled with fireworks. The field was green and bright. Flowers were blooming all over the land. The tree leaves were vibrant.

Gandalf The Grey eyed a small house that laid far in the horizon. He sensed movement in it. Surely he would stop by to greet the old lady. With a smile as he neared. He stopped the horse and hopped down.

" Miss Vanders! Are you home?" He beamed but soon frowned when silence greeted him.

" Miss Vanders?" His voice lowered.

The door creaked open and he saw a youthful boy step out. He inched closer to the gates before asking him.

" What brings you here?" He rudely asked as he shoved his hands in his pockets. Gandalf couldn't hide the bewilderment on his face.

" Is Miss Vanders here? There used to live an old lady." He spoke.

" There's no such. We moved here recently." Felix turned around and walked.

" Wait my boy!" He ignored him and closed the door shut. Gandalf's eyebrow rose as he tapped his finger against the fence. With a sigh he led his cart and the horse in. He closed the gate and entered the house.

" INTRUDER!!" A boyish voice yelled and hurried steps could be heard.

" WHERE?"
" WHAT?"
"GO!"

Gandalf stood alerted in his place. He eyed the people who scurried over with weapon in their hands. He eyed closer and saw that they carried small sticks.

" Gandalf." A voice called. He looked to the source to find a beautiful girl. The girl saw his eyes twinkle as he eased his tense shoulders.

" Welcome. Please follow me." She gestured as he followed her. He saw the looks he was getting but he shrugged it off.

" Take a seat please." He sat with a smile and took his pointy hat off.

" Would you like some tea?" She asked gently.

" Yes, please. " He said. He saw her nodding towards the door.

" What brings you here Gandalf?" She sat as she crossed her legs.

" I was on my way to the Shire." Evangeline nodded and straightened her skirt. The Grey Wizard thought that her clothes seemed odd.

" For the fireworks I presume."  He hesitated but then nodded.

" Pardon me young lady. I don't think I ever saw you nor your companions." A girl pushed the cart in and handed him a cup of warm tea. He muttered a thanks as he held it in his palms.

" No, I don't think you did." He saw her lips curve to a small smile before she sipped. He eyed her companions who joined. He counted them all in total and they were seven.

" Let me introduce you who we are." He saw the host stand up.

" This is Felix Faber. He is the eldest and the leader of our small group." She spoke and pointed at the youthful boy who was rude to him before. He had ash brown hair and a pair of emerald eyes.

" My friend Felix Castle." The boy waved with a smile. He had a set of blue eyes and a platinum hair.

" Helen Phantom." A girl gave a slight bow with a smile. She was brunette girl.

" Edgar Trancy." He chuckled to himself seeing a child.

" Samantha Killan and William Blaine" He eyed them closely. A ginger girl and a blonde guy.

" And i'm Evangeline Pentel." He saw her dark red eyes contrasting her pale face. She had a midnight black hair. She was the most beautiful he claimed.

" Pleasure to meet you all. I'm known as the grey wizard. The name is Gandalf." He smiled.

" Oh we know." Evangeline sat back and pushed her bang back.

" The names are even odd. I don't think I came across such— I'll explain." She cut him off.

———

" That's what happened. We come from another world. " Gandalf leaned back absorbing the new information. The conversation he shared secretly with Lady Galadrial makes sense now.

" Gandalf? " Helen stared.

" I need to think for a moment. Excuse me." With that, the wizard disappeared out of the door.

" Why did you explain to him everything?!" William complained.

" He will be a good pawn to us." She leaned back. Everyone looked at her in confusion.

" What do you mean?" Helen asked worriedly.

" Gandalf will believe anything we say. " He made eye contact with Evangeline who held a certain glint in her eyes.