Legend (Interlude)

A drabble is a short work of fiction of precisely one hundred words in length.

Important before reading!
This is a little Drabble (even tho it's over 100 words) that's gonna act like a prequel to the next chapter,  just to set some things up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cool wind whipped its mercurial chills into Legends room. The window was wide open, bringing in the cold, and he had no intention of shutting it. Cold glass meant his lips as he brought a bottle of alcohol to it, sipping it empty.

The fireplace in front of him cackled with burning logs and warmth. It was cold nights as these that made him think of her the most.

Legend had decided to not enter her dreams tonight. Hours he had spent pacing around his chambers debating it- but he couldn't and wouldn't love her. But he desired her more than anything.

His mind flooded his head with cruel images of her and the blonde demon that had attempted to steal her from him. Legend hoped she wasn't with him, prayed even. Nothing good comes from the prince of hearts lips other than half truths and undesired consequences.

Some would say Legend is the same, but he would never do that to Tella- at least not anymore than he already has.

Nothing good can come from broken hearts and carnivals.

Nothing.

Except Tella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope ur excited for the next chapter :DD

To request a oneshot go to the request rules chapter