~Request Rules~

(If you don't want to make a request and just wanna read the story u can skip this bit)

Current Requests on Hold- (0)

Request Currently:
( ) Open
( ) Closed

ATTENTION!!! I have the right to not write a fic, if my requests are closed I may disregard your request! However if I find your request interesting to write while requests are closed I'll write it. I'm also not a writing machine! I do get demotivated and it might take a while sometimes please don't be upset ❤️

Request Content Rules:

•No smut
((I do write scenes that have a bit of spice on occasion but not Sarah j maas level

•Don't mix the couples.
((What I mean by this is never in my life will I ever write a JulianxTella fic, that ain't happening.

•No dark themes
((I do write some violent scenes cuz it fits with the book, blood and gore will sometimes appear. But I'm talking about räpe, šelf hårm, stuff like that.

Request Entry Rules:
Request as many as you want but only one at at time. For example if someone else has already requested something, you can also request something the same time they did, but if you made a request that I accepted and it hasn't been published yet, please wait till it's done so everyone can get they're turn :)

•If you think a request you want to make goes against one of the rules, pm me it and I'll tell you if it's okay. I'm not going to be offended or hurt at all or judge- it's ok :)

•Requests usually take about a week, sometimes two depending on irl. Thankfully no one has harassed me about timing and everyone that reads this Collection has been really encouraging and sweet. I get demotivated sometimes so please be patient. I get a lot of requests I can't get to everyone.

How to Request a Fic :
(ways have changed)
>Write it in the comments of this chapter and you'll get a comment back telling you if I accepted it or not.

>OR, if you want to remain anonymous or don't wanna comment publicly, you can pm me.

If u don't request a specific couple I will assume you want Legend and Tella.

Welcome Welcome,
To a Collection of Caraval One-shots.