Don't want no other shade of blue, but you

Song title: Hoax by Taylor Swift

Timeline: Post Finale

Prompt: Legend coming back to Their room after Caraval. Waking Tella. Romance ensues (domestic Dantella)

Warning: this is a bit of a continuation of A nightmare of Aces and heart shaped confetti (a precious oneshot in this collection)

Double Warning: this gets a bit... spicy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Tella heard the hard door open softly then close quietly.

   Instantly she was unintentionally awoken a light slumber due to the noise, but didn't fret. She knew Legend had come finally come home from tonight's games.

Not knowing she was awake, he walked silently on the ashy oak floor to the coat rack, attempting to not wake her up.

Tella smiled at the thought of his concern. Though it had been years since he gave up his immortality for her, that fact that he still cared sent butterflies into Tella's stomach.

"Your daughter had another nightmare"

Legend's back straightened as he looked over at Tella who was now sitting upright on her elbows in bed.

"What was it about this time?"

He asked solemnly, taking his deep red coat off and hanging it seraphically on the golden coat hook, branching out from the rack like a magnificent pine tree. His voice was a concoction of concern and adoration.

Legend loved his daughter more than anyone else in the castle, and the fact she had been having nightmares recently concerned him. He was to proud to admit it, but Tella knew he was secretly worried. He was her father, it was his job to worry.

She clicked her tounge, "the same one as last week"

Legend rubbed his eyes as he stepped closer to the bed, he didnt have to speak to share his worries.

"She's a child. They have nightmares, Legend. I've asked her over and over again, and she's never seen anything to do with Fates or Jack-"

He cut her off as he sat down and enveloped himself in the cool inviting sheets, "don't speak his name around me"

Tella succumbed to the scent of ink and heartbreak as it surrounded her and clogged her senses. She turned to face him on the bed, lying on her side.

"Why? Does he hurt your ego because now your a prince" she said humorously.

Legend's rich black hair flowed around his head as he turned to face Tella, but his expression had anything but humor in it as he closed his dark eyes.

He spoke in a deep rustic voice, "he wanted to take you from me, and now he wants my daughter. So, forgive me If I'm not to keen on speaking the name of a little boy who wants to take my only reasons for living away from me"

Tella smiled and made a face at him, "I think your being a bit of a drama queen"

He opened his gaze and rolled his eyes, then intensively smiled at her.

  Unintentionally, they intertwined their hands in the air and began fidgeting with them. Almost connecting their fingers, separating them, then repeating the process. They felt each other's fingers with a quiet honeymoon feeling, slow as if they had all the time in the world handed to them on a plate for dinner. But their eyes had anything but a simple honeymoon feel. Both laced with lust and sensual promises they both knew they wouldn't keep.

"What?" Tella giggled at his adoring smile.

"Nothing. Your just beautiful" he said as he ran an arm under her waist and put pressure on her back, pulling her to him.

Legend finally moved closer and rested his forehead on hers. Their lips were a heartbeat away, but neither of them leaned down to connect them.

Pride both kept them from initiating what would come after he whispered sweet nothings into her ear, promising to give her heaven and hell as if it was a fact.

Legend untwined their hands and placed hers on his heart. He moved his palms under the covers and traced her pelvis up to her chest with little soft promising circles.

She let out a small noise and almost gave him an opened mouth kiss, but her pride refused.

Frustrated, Legend cupped the side of her ribcage and traced his thumb over each bone and vortex. Tella slid down his features and laid her face under his chin, resting it gently against his exposed collar bone. He slid his head on hers and spoke unspoken words she could only feel.

   Tella knew she was damned, Legend's pride was lesser than hers.

He flipped her over so he was on top of her and leaned down to connect their mouths. Hard lips graze hers- tasting of broken wishes and melted stardust, tasting Tella as they always had.

He pulled back all to suddenly, making her slightly agitated, until he spoke.

"I love you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To request a oneshot go to the request rules chapter

Sorry it took me so long to update this I've been a bit busy.