6.

axlajdhfafiffioflsfgjflkjdg

BUTTER FT MEGAN THEE !!! GO PINK!

------------------------------

y/n's pov

I locked the main door of our apartment when I heard a sniffle. I turned around to see a crying Jungkook. His eyes were overflowing despite continuously getting wiped by his sleeves,

"Y/n, I love you very much! But I also want to see you happy." He spoke between sobs. "I know you were never meant to be with me. You were always Taehyung's. It hurts so much to let you go, but I can't be selfish. I will cherish this beautiful and limited moment of us for the rest of my life. Don't think of me, Y/n. Just live a life! You got back your love, cherish it-"

I stopped his rambling mouth by locking my lips with his. He closed his eyes and melted to my kiss. Those warm lips are definitely euphoric.

"You talk too much. So, I needed to shut your radio player." I told once we broke the kiss.

"But-"

"Jeon Jungkook, I haven't broken up with you yet. So, officially you are still my namjachingu (Boyfriend). I took time from Taehyung to come to a decision which is best for the three of us. But at this very moment, I love you, let me cherish this moment first. I might never get a chance again."

"Y/n...." He gave me a bear hug and kissed me again.

.........

Jungkook's Pov

Last night was like a dream to me. I wanted to do more than just a kiss, but we thought it better not to. I did my daily routine and took a quick shower. Mondays are so bad since my school days!

I went to the dining room only to get greeted by Taehyung's surprised face. What was he doing here? "What are you doing here???"

"Hey! That's my question! What are you doing in Y/n's flat??" He retorted.

"I sta-" Suddenly I was pulled back into my room.

"Please don't say anything to him about our relationship." Y/n begged me with folded hands. I was hurt. It means she didn't want to reveal our relationship to Taehyung because he might get hurt. What about me Y/n? No matter how much I try to convince myself that I am happy, it is still painful to live without you. Nevertheless, I accepted her request. Then we went out.

"Umm, He just came in the morning. He was having some problems in his car, so he wanted to borrow mine for the day." Y/n replied Taehyung's previous question. What an excuse!

"Oh, I see..." He eyed me suspiciously. I gave him an awkward smile in return.

"By the way!" He placed a hand around Y/n's shoulder. "Jungkook, thank you very much for taking care of Y/n in my absence. I am really grateful to you. I can manage from now on."