9.

Happy Birthday YEONTAN!!!_______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________

Y/n's Pov

But I was never hit. The car stopped just inches from me with a loud screech. Was I resurrected just now?? I still kept my eyes closed until I heard a voice which I dreaded the most.

"I finally got you, y/n" Taehyung stepped down from the passenger's seat. This time he had goons with him. I felt my throat dry.

I turned on my heels and attempted for a flight but unfortunately his men held me back by my shoulders. I threw my hands and legs to get free but all went in vain. I was too weak for these heavily built men.

Taehyung approached me with a smirk. He traced his fingers along my jawline. "Who made my baby cry, huh? Was it Jungkook? I must kill--"

"No! You are the one! LEAVE ME! YOU PIECE OF DEVIL! I hate you!"

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain across my left cheek. I was slapped by this Psychopath. I felt more tears itching my inflamed cheek.

"Look who is being ungrateful now? You are not allowed to hate me." He hissed.

"Let me go! I don't want you!!" Now who is going to answer my cries at 11:30pm in the middle of nowhere?

He brought a white handkerchief to my nose. I wriggled with muffled cries. I felt my body getting weaker and vision getting darker in the pungent scent.

"Your life becomes a living hell from now." My subconscious mind told me.

"Jungkook... where are you...." I mentally called him. Although I knew, this time he will not come for me. Slowly, I lost my remaining strength and slipped into unconsciousness.

Jungkook's pov

Y/n's tears streamed down her cheeks. It hurts so much to see my love crying. But it hurts more when the scene of Tae and Y/n hugging gets played in my mind in loop.

"I am breaking up with you! Respect the love that my friend has given you. Don't break his heart. I am leaving the apartment tomorrow. We shall not meet hence forth." I breathed out. My voice almost mendling in the air as I reached the last words of the sentence.

She didn't try to prove anything, instead ran away from the house.

"What have I done......." I whispered to myself as I slumped down on the floor. My eyes pouring out. "I could have handed this in cool temper, instead I hurt her with my unwanted harsh words..."

My heart ached so much that it almost became a physical pain. I am broken, really broken. I have no strength to fight with myself right now. I just want to take a break from everything that's happening in my life. I shouldn't have fallen for y/n in the first place. I knew it would hurt. She was never mine. But someone please make my stupid heart understand that.