12.

Your biggest curiosity will be satisfied in this chapter. Taehyung's real identity gets revealed.
_______________________

Jungkook's Pov

(Y/n is missing for two nights. The day she tried to escape.)

2 days. 2 FREAKING DAYS! We didn't get a single clue about her. No human was able to help was. Is she that much invisible to every eye? And Taehyung? That guy disappeared like a puff of smoke the following day of her disappearance. He didn't even appear at our door like usual. No matter how many times we try his number, it tells 'does not exist'.

"We should stick wanted posters of Taehyung! I am sure he took her!" I ran my fingers through my hair and paced back and forth in the road. We are searching the place where Y/n was last seen at present.

"Yah! Stop being impatient! We are doing our best to reach her!" Jin scolded.

"It has been 2 whole ass days! How do you expect me to keep my patience?!"

"Sir, I think you should see this." One of Namjoon's men called him. I jogged to the man along with the other two. Joon took the broken cell phone in his gloved hands. Its screen was white in cracks. It seemed to be intentionally broken.

My eyes widened at the bunny keychain which hung from its cover. "It is Y/n's phone!"

"Are you sure?" Namjoon crosschecked.

"100%!"

"Let's go back to my office. I need to examine this. You two head home, I will reach out to you if needed."

Jin nodded and grabbed my hand. "But—" I tried to protest but was cut off by Namjoon.

"Don't worry. We will find her." He patted my shoulder before heading towards his team.

..........

y/n's pov

I opened my eyes only to find myself laying on a cold floor, unlike the last time. My hands were tied together using an iron chain. The entire room was whitewashed. It was devoid of any furniture or window. There was only one white door which I knew was locked. There was an inches' width transparent glass opening through which some lights came.

I felt much weaker than before. What was the use of tying me up if my body is already drugged? I sat on my butt with effort. I was curious to know what was happening on the other side of the wall. I stood on my feet but almost tripped in the first step. Not wanting to get hurt I crawled my way to the wall and stood up using it as a support. My eyes perfectly fit the slight opening.

I saw huge tables, people wearing white lab coats seemed busy in their work. There were machines and other unknown devices. It looked like a laboratory to me. What was I doing in a lab?

The door opened revealing the same ajumma carrying a tray of food. "Have the dinner, honey." She smiled at me. But I was unable to return it. Having a drugged food was the last thing I wanted.

I turned my gaze away from her. She placed the tray beside me. "You'll get weaker dear. Your body needs the energy to fight."

"I am already stuck here forever! I don't have the energy to fight anymore! Whatever I eat or drink, will be drugged. It's better if I die starving!" I spat rather rudely at her.

"I didn't give the drug." My eyes shot up at her. She winked at me. "Don't you dare say this to boss."

"T-thank you." I softened my tone. I feel bad for lashing out at her.

"Was Taehyung always like this heartless?"

"Taehyung?" her eyes widened.

"Oh-, I'm sorry. Its Taecyeon. I am used to that name." I chuckled.

"Do you know Taehyunggie?"

Suddenly I felt nervous, "W-what d-do you mean? Taehyung and Taecyeon is the same man."

"Taehyung is Taecyeon's twin brother."

I got another shock in my life. 

_______________________

Ouuukkkkkkk

380 reads and 90 votes to unlock the next chapter.

It will answer all your questions.

Jeongsri💜

Spoiler 🌚

"What if she herself breakups?"

"She won't."

"We share the same face, bro."

"Save her if you can... "