14.

Jungkook's pov

I stood infront of an old warehouse. I rechecked the google map to confirm the location. I am at the right place. I could see black smoke emerging from the chimney. I took a deep breath and tip toed inside.

I saw some old barrels. "Just sneak in, Get your girl and escape. No violence." I warned myself. The brick walls were shabby.

I could spot a bright light infront of me. I went there and was amazed to see the white marbled room. There were some empty tables. This was the laboratory Namjoon was talking about. They kept y/n here?

I hid myself behind the pillar. I saw one man in white lab coat. He was carrying a note book in his hand. He went past me without noticing and went through the door inside the room. I could hear faint sounds coming from inside. More than one people were present in there. Nothing could be seen as the door was not transparent. But I saw some shadows through the translucent glass.

y/n is least likely to present there. I was about to go in the other direction when I heard a voice.

"Stop lying and let me go!" my ears perked up. It was extremely faint but I could recognize the voice of Y/n.

I approached the door and knelt down to hear more. I could hear her cries. She was in pain. What are they doing with my Y/n?! Are they...? I didn't need to complete what I was going to say. I stood up and was about to storm in when something hard hit my head.

Everything turned blurry. My ears were ringing. I clutched my head and fell down, unconscious.
...........

I groaned painfully clutching my head as I sat up. It took me some time to adjust with the brightness. It was a white room. No windows, only a whitish steel door. Something- no someone was sitting at the corner of this room. Probably a prisoner like me?

"Hey?" I called to get her attention.

She sat there in white robes, head hiding behinds her knees, hands wrapped around her legs. She contracted her body to as much less volume as she could take.

"HEY! I am talking to you miss." I asked once again when I got no reply.

She slowly put her head up. I swear I forgot to breathe. My eyes teared up both is happiness of getting her back and sadness of her state. "Y/n...?"

Much to my surprise, I had expected atleast some reaction from her but she sat there like a doll. Eyes were dead. She only stared blankly at the source of the sound which was me.

I crawled to her and hugged her tightly. Her body was cold. For a moment I got tensed. I checked her pulse and it was okay. I released a breath of relief. "Everything will be fine now. I am here with you."

"....."

I tried to warm her up. I could feel my soul back in my body. My world came to life the moment I held her in my arms. "I am really sorry." Tears fell from my eyes. "I shouldn't have shouted on you that night. You were trying to tell me something and I was just engulfed in my own rage. *sniffles* I am the reason for your condition. I so sorry, love. I sewar I will kill that rat! How dare he!" My tears transformed into rage.

"....."

"Speak to me Y/n. I know you are angry. You probably hate me right now. You can kick me, punch me and even sue me, but please talk! I can't take this silence treatment anymore! Please..." I begged. But she was too angry to reply anything. I ran my fingers through her scalp and buried her head into my chest. She showed no movements. I only felt her chest inflate and deflate.