7.

It is so sad to see you all giving me silent treatment. I try my best to keep you entertained, why don't you show some encouragement by voting and commenting? Trust me it really cheers me up. Now I understand why people leave their books unfinished. 

DW, I am fine. And I will complete this book.

Is anyone even reading this Author's note? Anyways go on to who are bearing with my dramatic ass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🚫Slightly Mature Scene🚫
Ahead

Y/N's pov

"Aish!! Jeon Jungkook!!!! Give back my chicken!" I slurred as we fought for the last piece of chicken. We were pretty much drunk. I was dizzy and everything appeared double infront of my eyes.

"I dare you to take it from me..." he stood up and grooved his body in the imaginary music. Right, this is Jeon Jungkook, who loves food more than anything else in this world. I rolled my eyes and stood up ready to snatch my food back.

Just when my hand was about to touch the chicken he gulped it down. I lost my balance and fell on him and together ended up on the floor.

"Aiiishhh! You are so heavy!!" he complained. I smacked his chest and rolled off. Suddenly my eyes caught something interesting. His t-shirt was lifted up revealing a minute bare portion in his waist. I smirked and tickled it with my finger. He continued laughing until his eyes teared up.

"That's what you get for eating my chicken!"

The next thing I know, I am on my back Jungkook hovering on top of me. He pinned up my hands and legs. His bangs partially covered his forehead and beads of sweat tickled down from either of its side. His hooded eyes burned through my skin. I swear I could feel my hormones at its peak. The alcohol was not helping. Why does he need to be so hot??

C'mon Y/n you cannot be so shameless

C'mon Y/n you cannot be so shameless. Sober up! My eyes finally committed the sin as it landed on his luscious lips. He smirked at my gaze as his orbs travelled down to my chest. That's when I realized that I wasn't wearing a bra.

He sexily licked his lips. The duality of his boy! I nervously bit my lips which made him gulp hard.

"you're gonna regret this!" my subconscious mind warned me.

"Regret my ass!" I smashed my lips with his. He pulled me up to deepen our kiss. I enjoyed every part of his mouth. He picked me up and threw me into the bed......

[ Time for imagining your own smut! I'm gonna take a chai break, meanwhile]

.........