Final Decision

The past continues.💜
_________________________

Third pov

It has been a month, Taehyung seemed to have lost the remaining peace in his life. He was constantly bothered by his brother. Taecyeon's prior target was Y/n.

Tae had to live in fear of losing her any moment. He became overly possessive which made her uncomfortable. It was not that she disliked it, but who would want her boyfriend to accompany her even to the bathroom with the whole class staring at them. He would stand outside the door until she was done.

"Taehyung, everyone is staring at us. Stop being overly possessive!" she whispered yelled when she got out of the washroom.

"I just want to protect you."

"I am an adult, Tae! I can take care of myself."

"But I do it because I love you—"

She cut her off, "Love and obsession are not the same. And you are being obsessive." She remarked rather annoyingly before walking away.

Taehyung looked down in sadness. Only if she knew the real reason... Taecyeon was ready to hurt her any moment. He slightly flinched when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

Tae turned around to reveal Jungkook with his bunny smile. "Hey, buddy! Wassup?!"

His smile dropped when he saw Taehyung's sulken face. "Why is your mood down?"

"I-its nothing, Kookie..." he sighed.

But Jungkook, who knows his bestie more than anyone else, wasn't convinced. "It's related to Y/n, right?"

Tae sighed again, "We had a little fight..."

Kook chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Quarrel increases the love for your partner, bro. And trust me Y/n is too soft to remain angry on you."

"And why do you think so, Mr. Jeon?"

"Because..." he dramatically thought, "She is a pure soul. She loves you with all of the heart and mind. She cares for you more than anyone else..." Jungkook went on but Tae's gaze was fixed on his orbs. Jungkook spoke as if it was him in his place. For the first time he noticed the spark in his eyes at the mention of Y/n. The way his pupils dilated made Taehyung nervous and think the worse.

"Maybe he likes her? Maybe he will be a better partner for Y/n?" Taehyung thought with aching heart. "Atleast he is not going to bring danger to her."

"Aish what am I thinking!" he mentally slapped himself when realization hit him. "I am not going to leave my Y/n to this brat! She loves only me!"

"Hey you there?" JK waved his hand infront of his eyes. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "You're right. she will forgive me soon." He took Kook's hands and went towards the café.

........

The classes were finally over, students rushed out of the main gate. Here stood Jungkook and Taehyung, hesitantly waiting for Y/n to arrive.

"Kook, is it really okay to approach her now?" Taehyung nervously asked to which the other rolled his eyes.

"Aaaaaand you are dating her for more than 4 years?? What a coward you are, man!" Jk scolded playfully but it hit Tae, mainly because of his mental state. Usually, he would shrug it off but this time he had self-doubt. He looked down in sadness.

"There she is!" Jungkook pushed him towards her walking figure.

"Jungkook what—" The other was already whistling his way out of the exit as if he didn't recognise his best friend. "Aish! This brat!" He turned around and saw Y/n infront of him.