××××Chapter 6××××

Iasai Pov.:

As I wake up the next day, I knew why this whole thing was so familiar. It was because this was a novel that I read in my original world.

It had a title, 'A not so ordinary romance' and the protagonist is my twin sister, Millia.

The plot goes like this, Millia a Princess of the Beastman rolalty. Looked like her father who she firstly meet after her first Birthday.
After that they meet again and she got his favor, because she looked like him, was smart and strong. So they got along and after the child period, the King, her father

The Protagonist is my Sisters, Millia, she is a reincarnated person like me, because of that she had it in this world easyer. She was a political student, so yeah... However you never got to know her past. And we do not get to know her inner monologue.

A bit strange.. mehh I am most likely overthinking.

With that I am the Villain. The Bad twin, the fogotten Prince, the untelentend Twin/ Prince and the jealouse Twin. Millia is a beastman and a Princess, she met her Father the King at the age of one. The King liked her instand because she was the Same Beastman as him, a Tiger, and she looked like him.

A Bit Narcissitic, if one thinks about it

Their Father also Met the Villain, me or Not because I am no Villain and Not the Original. A Bit complicated in you think about it. Now That I think about ist why do People often time get Reincarned as a Villain and Not as i dunno People who do Not have something To do with the Story so That the Story gets all mess up. Well whatever. The King did not care for the Original lasai. After the First meeting he did not even really notice him, however he liked Millias Charakter so the two meet again, while lasai was at home, because the King did not have an empression of hìm. He was forgotten, Form everyone.

I mean how?! Like how can this just happen and why did Millia not spent time with him? I mean she is his sister and we love each other! Or do we? Nonono do not think negativly it is not good for you, iasai. Next it goes.

His mum got favor again, thanks to his Twin. So she gets pregnant again After five year, to which Millia is happy about, But the concubis are jealouse and lasai Feels abandont. And so his hateren starts, for both his mum and sister. From Then on lasai and his Family are Getting wider apart, But his hate for them grows. Meanwhile Millia Goes Outsider on the markt and Comes Cross an illegal Auction and blow it up so that she safes the Dragon Prince and his Bro. WHO then falls in Love with her. At the age of 15 they go to school and meet again. The Dragon prince sees and recognizes Millia. Millia of course slowly falls in Love with the Dragon Prince, while they Fall in Love lasai Tries to kill Millia, because of her happiness that he is envious of at the end he gets killed by the Dragon Prince, because he finds out that he was behind the assassin. After that the Dragon Prince and Millia get together.

And now I am this Villain, darn. However of I learned ohne thing from Novels that is that the more you struggle the more it is likely that you will become the New Heroin.

Which i really do not wanna be, if you would be, they would have expactionen for you and I do not want to disappoint my mum.

I do not wanna be hated again for not meeting them. Somehow I wish they would have never given me love in the first place.

I mean sure I want to be loved, but i am scared that after giving me love, affaction and hope that they just let me fall to a deeper bottom again like in my last live.

Okay now that i am thinking about it I am scared to meet my dad and the future.

As I think about all the ,what if's" my hand grabs the baby blue blanket as hard as it can, till my hand gets white.

However i soon clam down again as i think that he would not care about me. This thought clames and saddens me alike. I look sadly on my furry hands.? Paws? .. and then at the big brown wood door, which looks super majestic.

I should talk to mum, why? I dunno but I am sure she will answer me about how I should feel.

After that I go down my big fluffy bed,with one foot after another, into the dark corridors. Those corridors scare me, they are so dark. As I shuffle to my mum on the brown fluffy Teppich, I look around me to every sound and corner to see if there is someone or something.

Why are these corridors so long! I should run to get there faster and escape those corridors!

My feet started to sprint as fast as they can, so that l can hear the air on my ears. They are very sensitive to sounds, like my nose is to smells. Just one more corner! Yes! Here we g-o?! wa-?

Crash!

„Auuu..."  The pain drives tears in my eyes, which makes them watery. It makes him look pitiful and cute.

Aughhh! What was that?! Did I run into a wall?! How embarrassing!

-----------------------------------

Sorry, that I did not update ⊂(・▽・⊂)(ー_ー゛)

Also sorry for the grammar and so, i did not Edit it.

Sorry did notice some Mayor mistakes, thanks for letting me know.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ