××××××Chapter 1×××××××

Hey! (≧▽≦) So this is the first Chapter. Hope you will Enjoy this!( ◜‿◝ )♡
------------------------------------

POV:Milian

As I woke up everything was black. Did I die...?

I must say I am very passive about my death. I mean nobody even care about me...

Ach at least I don't have to deal with this anymore...

I was happy to that I don't have to deal with the people, from earth, and that I will forget everything.

I didn't what to do know. I was sitting there 5 hours or so now and it is getting boring without my smartphone or a book. So I decided to stand up to walk arout to find something or someone. However I soon realised that I just have little space and when I try going through it doesn't let me through.

I didn't know how long I have been here but it feels like an eternity. It's so boring here that I thought what could happen after this. Will I go to heaven or to hell? I thought about so many depressing things and what I did wrong to have an eternity of blackness, which was even worse than hell. I assume...

I didn't want to be here anymore, I want to play with animal and see the world. I stared to cry. Hopefully when the punishment is over, I get a second chance to life with a happy loyal family... but I know that I don't deserve it. I did something in my past life to deserve a bad ending.... Like the Villan in those Novels or otome games...

Suddenly there is a light. I don't know what to do or what could await me on the other side, but slowly I go towards it.

As I go through the light, I feel like I get crushed, it hurts so much that I start to cry.

"WAHHHHHH!!"

Once cold air touches me, I get terrified. Some hands are touching me and I don't know what they want. I think the person want me to be quiet down, so I shut up, even though I don't really like the cold air. I don't want to get hit by whoever that is...

Unexpectedly I got given to someone who I don't feel scared of... No.... I feel safe in the arms of this person.

While in the background are crying sounds and many other voices, I fell asleep.

POV:Cleopatra (Milians Mum)
(A/N: Picture above just a bit different (red eyes...)

AHHHH!! It hurts..! Giving birth to children is worse that.... Everything!!

As I was cursing, in my head, for how painful it was. The first baby came out.

"It is a girl!" One of the Doctors shouted.

I was not wondering were my husband was because I knew he was by his other Concubine Sarah. She was the one who is the most scheming person in the harem.

When it got public that I got pregnant, she was the first to dirty my name. Like the ones before me. It got worse and worse, like poisoning me.

At the end she finally got what she wanted... The emperor, his love, the luxury, but one thing she can not give him. That is a child.

In an accident her uterus got broken.

Karma in a way in my opinion... Hehehe...

Again this pain... Urgh... It hurts ...

"Wahhhh!!"

A cry... A second cry! Oh my oh my!! I got twins!!!

"A boy, M'lady!" Another Doctor shouted.

The cry of the boy didn't last long. As the Doctor gave him to me I saw that he was scared for some reason, but as soon as I hold him he fell asleep.

Awww soo cute!!!

I know I should name them but I do not want to wake the boy up... Ach ...

"Iasai" I whispered.

"The boys name shall Iasai be!" I said, " while the girls name shall Millia be!"

Pov: 3 person

As everyone was happy that their Miss gave birth to twins, they did not notice that Millia stoped crying and fell asleep with a sly smile.

Once the babys were laying in their cradle, the maids and the butlers start to insult their emperor.

"Why isn't the emperor here?!"

"This Concubine Sarah is certainly the one who is holding him back?!"

"What did our miss do to deserve such an insulting thing?!"

... and so on...

Even the Mother of the twins was sad and mad at her husband, who she shared an sweet love story, which she thought would last forever. Time however proved how wrong and naive she was...

She thought that even when he got Sarah he would see his children, however with the other who had children it was the same.

He would not visit them till their mother was the favorite again, which was now impossible because the famous scheming Concubine is now the favorite. Maybe he would go there when the child had some extra ordinary things or has some talents in politics or Material arts, but even that was uncertain.

"Ach.." Miss Cleopatra sighed.

"Miss..." The maid #1 said worried.

"No, no! No negative thoughts! Sorry... I am tired please go out now..." Cleopatra said sad.

-----------------------------------
That was the first Chapter, hope you liked it! (≧▽≦)

Fun fact:
As I thought about a name for a name of the twins mother I watched a historical movie that played in Egypt. Fist woman name that came to my mind Cleopatra. ಥ‿ಥ