××××××Chaper 4××××××

Thank you all!! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

----------------------------------------------

Cleopatra's PoV:

He grabbed my nose what should I do??? It is soooo fricking cuuteee!!

Iasai POV:

Her nose is soft like fur... I wonder how her ear will feel like?....

I thought like that for like a minute till a thought came to me.

Wait in novels or anime have Beastman a sensitive spot and that is their ears or tails. Mhhhh Tails I wonder if there are Beastman who have two tails, a horn, or something like that.

Lost in thought I let go of my mums nose and stare in the air. So much that I didn't even notice that I got lie down in the crib again.

So I slowly drifted into my Dreamland without knowing.

1 year later
(Iasai is 1 year old)

I am one year old now and I learned many new things like: Beastman just need 6 months to alter to learn everything necessary. By necessary I mean crawling, walking, running and a bit speaking.

When Millia and I said our first words the servants and Mum were super happy.

Flashback:

My sis and I were happiely crawling around.

Yes, a gave her a chance. I mean she is just a Baby, except if she is also a reincarnated, but even then not everyone is the same as the other.

God I always think of the worst outcome...

I just really hope I won't regret this....

Well she and I were crawling, when she said:"boter!" Over and over again. It was like she was trying to get my attention.

So I answered her with:"Sis!" This was until a servant saw it and called Mum.

When she saw what we were doing. She started to cry.

I do not know why?.... Really why? Someone explain... please...

Flashback end

After that she and the servants always tried to let is say their names or Titles. My second word was "Mama" same as my twin sister.

We, Mum, Sis and me, were going out into the garden, but there were some other concubines which didn't like Mum. So we going fast inside again. That was the last time I was out, which is really sad, because I always loved the forest and animals within.

However Mum health is more Important than than. I mean they could say bad stuff or maybe give Mum some poison in tea or poisoning plants.

Like in the ancient harmen love Story's.

This thought makes me shudder.

Ohh well, I really shouldn't think like that.

I looked at my sister next to me. She did not look like Mum. Her hair is golden, like the sun, and her eyes are pitch black, like the night.

Also her ears and tail are like that of a cat, or more like a tiger. While I look like Mum just male, with a pair of stains, which are light brown and my ears are not standing up but are hanging down. However my eyes are the same as Mum's, Crimson red.

"Millia, Iasai! Come where going in the garden!" Calls mum from out side.

Millia and I looked at each other for a moment before she started to run out. Afterwards I runned after her in the garden.

Hallway, Door, Open, Run, Stairs, Hallway, Door, open and were there!

I arrived a bit after Millia, but while she was perfectly fine I was panting. Why?! I thought all Beastman were strong?! Why am I not?! (ᗒᗩᗕ)

However I threw that though away. I mean we are somehow two different animal race's, as Beastman. So it is kinda expected.

"Come on, Bro! Do not just stand there, we do not habe time for that, if we want to get the most of being in the garden!" Millia said annoyed.

I nodded and followed her and Mum thought the garden were, we ran in Concubine .......

Hehe I do not know her name, so her name will be Miss Found, because I found her.... You understand??? No..? Well... Akward....

Wait.... A ..... Moment.... Who am I even talking to?!

Whatever, She seems to have her daughter with her.

She looks like my sis, just are her eyes Golden and she does not have so much black fur spots on her tail and ears.

Mum put her hand on my shoulder and whispered troubled: " Baby boy, come on we are going in again... " and after a short break with a sad voice :" ...sorry..."

"It is okay mum your more important!" I tried to make her feel better. So I forgot to lower my voice..

Thus Miss Found and her daughter hearing us, which leads to them looking at us...

After a minute of looking at each other, mom at Miss Found and me and sis at her daughter, vice visa too. They break the thick silence, with a evil smirk and glint in their eyes.

"Now who do we have here?... Hehe"

----------------------------------------

Sorry for the long time not updating. I had to do stuff for school were my stupid english teacher said I can not read and write english!! I mean really?!Ó╭╮Ò
I read everyday something in english or write something! Just stupid.. But whatever. I can not really change it if I am better than my teacher. I mean even another english teacher on our school said he, teacher, can not speak english.ಠ◡ಠ

I hope everyone is okay, in both school and with covid-19.(• ▽ •;)

Ps. That above is a Iasai, just with some changes with the ears (hanging down) and eye color (crimson red)

Thanks for reading.

Bye!!! (✿^‿^)