×××××Chapter 2××××××

I will call Milian 'Iasai'.
I think I do this with the POV wrong but Mehh....
The picture is my sweet sweet pug🥰
Enjoy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

------------------------------------------

Iasai POV:

When I woke up again, I did not feel the safe aura and the safe feeling gone I became panicked about were I am.

Where am I?! Wait....

Oh right... I died... it seems like i got reborn / reincarnated. Okay... I should first look around.

I tried to open my eyes but I could not really open them. It was like they got glued together...but I think it is normal that infants can not open their eyes on the second day.

But I am really curious about this whole thing. I mean I always read it in novels. Maybe I am reincarnated as a Demon or a Beast man or an elve. Ihhh that would be so cool!!

I begon to smile at the thoughts that even magic could exsist here. The question about what magic I could have. Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Metal, Light, Darkness, Tame, Plans or even Summon.

While I was deep in my thoughts something or better someone started to cry.

"WAHHHHH!!!"

Did I started to cry without my own knowledge?! What if someone is coming in and I get a punishment!

Without wanted to I started to tear up and the tears are running down my cheeks. Yet no sound escape my mouth.

When a maid, I think, came but after minutes of waiting nothing happens. I started to wonder if I did not mishear things, but this question got answered when I again heard footsteps.

As the footsteps stopped again, something near my right side got lifted. I was panicking a little because I do not even know where I am.

In the next second I hear sucking sounds.

Oh, so someone was near me. Do I have a twin?! Oh my I have a sibling! So sweet! I always wanted one!!

I remember my fist half-brother and then my last. With my memories about them my joy of having a sibling was going down.

Maybe my sibling here is not so bad. Oh god, but what if not... Well this is a new world with new people. I hope that I can trust one person aside from this person who has this safe feeling. I think this could be my mom or so... I hope that was my mom.

Oh man. I want to see this new world. The animals or magical beasts or whatever they call them here, the other races if they exsist here, and everything else that this world can give me to explore.

I was so intense in my thoughs that I did not notice that the maid laid my sibling next to me and lifted me up to feed me.

" Prince.. please open your mouth..." The maid said desperate, because she tried like 10 minutes to feed me I think. Ok maybe that was a bit to extreme.

I do as she wants and suck at the thing near my mouth. What is inside this thing? Milk? Water? Or something like that? Oh, it is milk because I need that to grow up faster.

I always thought that in magical worlds you get breasts fed, but it is better this way for me. I mean I was in my last life a virgin and did not get even near girls except animal girls and I would be pretty embarrassed to suck at them...

Wait! Wait! Wait! Did she said PRINCE?! No, no, no I think I misunderstood that... Hehehe. I am stupid. BUT WHAT IF!

No I do not want to be prince because then I can not trust anyone except my mum... and I really want friends with an nice family...

Ach... If I am really a prince then I am not meant to be happy...

When I finished drinking the milk, I think, the container for the milk got pulled away. After the Maid laid me on the bad or cradle, I hear a giggle next to me. I turn my head to the sound, which  surprisengly relaxed me. While I fall asleep again.

Two weeks later:

My life was going on like before. Sleep,eat, thinking about the world and then the whole thing again.

A bit boring I know and... shit... I want to know more about this world do I am going to open my eyes today.

My twin Sister did it already. Yes, my sister. Her name is Millia, her name is similar to my old one Milian, funny right. I heard it from our Maids and my new name is Iasai. Millia and I are really princess and prince. Which means that I will not have an easy childhood.

My dad has many Concubines and my mom was his favorite. Keyword 'was' another concubine drew moms name in dirt just for attention from the emperor, our dad.

It has something good that mom has fallen out of favor. The possibility that people just like us for our status gotten smaller.

Most people would befriend with the most favorite prince or the prince with the highest plausibility to become the next king.

With the girls it is a whole new thing there it is also with the favorite princess more fake friends. The other princess also get much attention because you could marry into the royal family, but with the favorite princess you could get more good presents and other things.

My new family has 13 half- brothers and 10 half- sisters, more than 20 concubine's, with mom, Millia and me included. A Queen is not present, so everyone from the concubine's is trying to get there with their bodies, sons, daughters and also with their social status.

So now I will try to open my eyes. I think I look like some angry squirrel or so. I always hear people speak behind my back about what I do and such.

When I then open my eyes, the first thing I see was white. Then slowly my eyes accustom to the light and I started to see a blurry white wall.

Before I could see more something pressed on my chest and I could not breath.

-------------------------------------

Question:

What Race could Iasai be?  Sorry that this just now came...,⊂(◉~◉)つ