{~~Prologue~~}

Hey! I am sorry if there are any grammar problems, but if you find some please say so.
Small side note: letters like this are thoughts.
I hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------

Yesterday was my 18th birthday and today my family is acting really happy. I don't know why... but what I know is that, their happiness is bad for me...

I thought what today could happen when my door was opened and Leo stood there.

"Well. Milian, mom and dad want to see you. You should come." Leo said with a evil grin.

After he left I had a bad feeling about this, but I still gone downstairs. On the couch were my adoptiv parents sitting with Leon. Everyone had a huge happy smile, which shivered down my back.

"Milian come sit down." This tone... I shivered again, but I still sat down. "So Milian we want to talk about your future. You don't like us and we don't like you." I knew what they waned to say but when they said it, it still was hurtful, but what I felt the most was anxiety.

" Yesterday you got 18 so legally you can live on your on. Go pack your things and GO!" my adoptive Father said.

I nodded and started packing, while slightly trembling I heard them laughing the whole time. When I finished, I looked at the clock, 6 pm. Mabey I can stay till the crowd of the eve is gone... I stayed five minutes. When I heard a shout from Leon.

"Idiot come down already and go out!!"

"But the crowd is there...." I whispered while trembling. The fear that they will still push me outside, was lingering deep inside me.

But not one minute later I heard steps going up to my room and my door was slammed open. My adoptive mother stood in the door, her face in a ugly angry grimace. She took my arm and dragged me out. I was trembling the whole time, since she took my arm, knowing what she will do. Now I was outside the door trying to clam down. Clam down, Milian. Eveything will be okay. Just go to the old warehouse, in the forest. There will be animals and no humans. Breath in and out..

I slowly claimed down and stood up, even though I still trembled. While the crowd was slowly dissolving. I was scared of what will come next, I mean what if someone will touch me. Then I waited 30 minutes more till I go out on the street.

I tried to make me as small as possible. So people don't notice me, which didn't go so well. I just got more attention from the humans around me. I started to tremble and it got hard to breath.

I think some people wanted to ask if I was okay, but they were touching me. So I got just more anxiety. The disgust that I felt for them got bigger, knowing that they just want to make themselves feel better by 'helping' me. I closed my eyes to better concentrate. Breath! In and out... In and out...

Suddenly I felt weightless. As I opened my eyes, everything was in slow motion, I see people looking scared and some had panic in their eyes. I see a car or more like a truck, but before I really could see anything else I felt me hitting something, while me body got numb. The last thing I heard and saw were screams and panicked people.

--------------------------------------------------------------

.......Black......

Everything is black.

Did I die?

Is this hell?

I don't want that...

I don't want to die jet...

I didn't even enjoy life yet...

Please go easy on me in my next life god.

...