×××××Chapter 7×××××

King's POV:

Normally I would not do something like that.. I wonder why I wanted to meet those children. and now I am even here to get them... I seemed like I was under a spell when I said that. Weird... Now, lets see were those weird children are. I am going to see if they are something bad, I really suspect that they know magic and use it on me. However in the last 300 years no beastman could use magic, we still have this 400 year old fox.

Still they could be something exdraordinar, they are twins. Twins could bring luck and or destruction. They are ying and Yan, and mostly one is bad while they other is good.

Jugeing from the event, yesterday, the little girl is righteous, while the boy.. is small and . what is that word?

„C-cute?!"

Wait no no no. How can I...? Yeah he is definitely the evil twin, he is bewitching my mind. Hmph.

Suddenly something came from the side and takeld me to ground. „Auuuuu.." a pitiful voice cried.

I look down only to see the boy, who i said to be evil, holding his head, while making a hurt face.

I felt a bang in my heart.

Cute.. no wait, do not do this. I should test him.

„What are you doing here, boy?" I asked in my coldest voice.

"Uhmm... I..."

„Spit it out!"

"I wanted to go to my mum."

Mum.. And he is here .. Oh! He is the little boy who was almost hit! ....

Wait.... I already knew that! He is definitely bewitching me! What an evil Twin.... Or ...

Iasai POV:

"What are you doing here, boy?" Hissed a freezing voice.

I looked up only to see the King...

My god why is he looking at me like he is going to kill me?! No, no, no, do not just assume things maybe he is just in a bad mood..?

"Uhhhm .... I...." I tried to say.

"Spit it out!" The King said angrily.

"I wanted to go to my Mum." I whispered.

Oh god, Oh god pls do not be angry at me anymore....

After a while the King still said nothing.

Uhmm.. should I escape or talk to him?

I looked at the Kings face, he looks confused and a bit in pain. I should help him. I mean he is my Dad!

But he may not like me, same as in the original story... However he also may not.

I mean maybe I could at least try to get a whole Family!

No stop, I should not get greedy.

No! I need to try. If it does not work the so be it, I need to try. Okay everything will be okay Iasai just talking the worst thing to happen is that he gets angry, right...

The Pro's outweigh the Con's.

Wait, a smol problem... How should I call him?

Dad?
Daddy?
Papa?
King?

Let's just try Papa.

Gather strength Iasai. Breath in-- Breath out.

Okay now or never.

I shakenly breath out.

"Uhmm.. P-Papa everything okay? Y-you do not look so g-go-good..." I say while looking at my shoes.

Now that I look at them they looks so pretty, same as the carpet..

After a while of nothing but silence and me distracting myself, I look up to see a shocked face. No shocked does not even come close.

Before I could thing more about it, Papa (?) covers hos face and just goes past me.

Where is he going? Did it disturb him that much...? Does he hate me, that much? I really should not have hoped...

I wanted to ask Mummy something but now I do not wanna ask anymore, let's just go to my room again...

I started to shuffle back with my head down and almost crying, but I hold back the tears that wanted to come.

Back to my room I go on my bed and just lay there. Staring at the ceiling.

--------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to do a good cliffhanger and ask if you wanna have a POV of the King again in the next Chapter.

Well hope you enjoyed (◡ ω ◡)