××××Chapter 13××××

Iasai POV:

"Little Prince...." Mister Fox started.

I can not look at him.... I should not have said that, before learning . I mean I can just push it on me being smoll ... But...

The nine tailed Fox interrupted my thoughts.

"That is genius!! Why did we never thought of that!"

He turned to my Papa, uhmm no I mean Father nooo to the King....

"Your Majesty, can I kidnap your son? He could be my Lehrling ! He could..."

"Stop!" Everything stoped as the King said.

"First of all I need to talk to him!" He looked angry but his Aura ... Is wine red with pink bubbles... He is angry but what does pink mean?

He turned to me, " You..." He begann. "Follow me."

As he said that he turned around and started to go out.

What?! Why should I go?! Where should I go?! Oh god, oh god!

I pushed myself up to follow. However as I did so a strong dizziness came over me.

"Urgh, my head..." I whispered as I lean my head on my hand.

And then black! AGAIN!

Why is it black again? Why? Why? Why?

This time... Am I dead? Or am I being reborn again?? Or did I just faint?

As I was about to question everything. I heard a sound.

A hysterical voice screaming "WHY, WHY?!?!?!!?"

Is it a woman, a man? I dunno i can not even hear a difference....

Maybe they are stuck or they are memories or like a spirt, that is within me. Like with harry potter such sprits or i dunno. So curious!

I start walking towards the screaming, a forest appeared in front of me.

Why is there a forest now?  And were is the screaming now?!

Uhmmmmmmm.

Maybe I shouldn't have come....

But now I can not go back.... I know it. I can feel it .

My feet are are going in a direction, i do not know why but I know there is something I want... something I need.

As I go further and further the forest becomes thinner and thinner till I come to a clearing. 

I look around the clearingBlue, green and violet Trees, many little white Flowers, probably daisy's. Also their are Tulips, Roses, and many more. The Raspberries, however, do not look like the normal Raspberries, they are not red or yellow they are  blue like a (safia), glittering in the light. The more I look at it the more I want to eat them. 

I tear my view from the berries and look at the stone in the middle there I knew.

I know this clearing. It is in the forest behind my home! 

I want to begin running home, but I had a feeling i should bring some of those Raspberries. 

Awwwwwww come onnn!

I quickly ran to the Raspberries, picked some put them in a towel. And began running in the direction of my home.

I run faster and faster, jumping over dead branches and stones. Feeling the wind on my fur.

Run!

I close my Eyes and let my instincts lead me. Then i feel the sun, coming from the front.

And so i excitingly opened my eyes to...

„PUSCHHHHHH"

„AHHHH" I screamed as I fell to the ground.

What was that?!

Scared I looked up to see...... a branch hanging very low.

Uhhhhh.... Embarrassing, thankfully nobody is here to see that......again. 

Well, stand up and go on! Hehe..

After a while i saw it. 

I slowed down till i just stood there.

„A ruin?" 

Why is there a Ruin.... I was pretty sure that my home would be here...

„AHHHHHHHHH" I heard the voice from before, scream again.

I wonder why they are...

Suddenly I see a red Dragon, a Western Dragon. It had long black horns, which looked a bit like hardened Flames, so alive. His tail is long with some spices over them. His long, dark red, bat wings are giant and have a smooth transmission from the bright red of his body. Many of the scales on his body are missing and the dragon is bleeding from those places. His eyes... they are a beautiful red, but now they look sad... so lost....

Before I could get a better look the dragon was flying down into the ruins were the voice was screaming. His neck suddenly started to glow in a red tone and smoke came out of his nose, without thinking i shouted „Nooooo!" 

Then ... nothing... no screaming, no wings, no heat...?

I opened one of the two eyes that i closed and nothing again just white.

„Hello? I-Is there s-s-someone?" i whispered, somehow i have the feeling there is somebody but it won't show themselves.

Suddenly I hear Sobbing of a woman. It comes from the right so I run towards it. Then I stop aprubly so that I almost fall forward towards the woman, my sister.