Ultron

Tony flew up to the base, but was met by a force field. 

"SHIT" He yelled. 

"Language" Steve warned, "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" 

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." Jarvis said.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last" Thor said fighting some soldiers. 

"At long last" is lasting a little long, boys" Natasha said. 

"Is seriously no one going to talk about the fact that Steve just said language?" Athena asked as she knocked out a soldier with a punch. 

"There's my sassy teenager" Tony laughed. 

"I know" Steve said, flipping his bike, and throwing it at an approaching car. "It just slipped out"

.....

"Thena, help me take out that bunker" Clint yelled, Athena nodded even though she knew he couldn't see. 

Taking a big gun from Natasha, Athena ran toward Clint. 

"Get out of my way idiots" she announced to the guards trying to stop her, when they didn't listen, she hit two on the head and kicked the third in his shins. 

"Glad you could come" Clint scoffed. 

"Hey gimme a break, I ran all the way from the other side" Athena said as she hid behind a tree. 

"I'll draw the fire, all my exploding arrows... well exploded" Clint explained. Athena nodded and Clint exposed himself.

Aiming for the bunker, he let an arrow loose, but nothing happened. 

"Clint, the hell are you doing?" Athena asked him, he was only a few feet to her right and grumbling in annoyance. 

Again, he exposed himself to shoot, but a blue blur knocked him off his feet. 

"You didn't see that coming?" A boy, about 17, with silver hair asked before speeding off again. 

"What the hell was that?" Clint asked no one in particular as he hid behind a tree again. 

"I dunno, a cute boy?" Athena asked. 

"Thena! you can't crush on the enemy" Nat said through the comms. 

"Oh come on, he was cute. Clint, you think he saw me? Wait how do I look? Probably gross, thank god he didn't see me" Athena mumbled.

"I'll tell Bucky about it if you don't shut up right now" Steve said. 

"Just trying to have an interesting time" Athena whispered to herself. "GAAH!" 

Athena fell into the snow when she got shot by a bunker, the pain seared through her left side, burning through her skin. 

"THENA" Clint called out, rushing to her side he picked her up bridal style. 

"What?" Steve asked. 

"Ummm... nothing, we.. er have an enhanced in the field" Athena said, she didn't want Steve to worry.

"Thena's hit" Clint said. 

"Thena, you okay? God please be okay" Steve told her.

"I'm fine" Athena grimaced.

"Somebody wanna deal with that bunker?" Natasha asked, appearing by Clint's side. Hulk barrelled through the bunker, destroying it. "Thank you"