What a day to be bisexual

The avengers landed quite a walk away from the Salvage yard off the coast of Africa, but better safe than sorry.

Tony picked Athena up by her waist and flew with her, they landed in the ship and heard Ultron talking. The rest of the avengers were already there

"It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!" Ultron said, Athena noticed her had a better body already, he was slowly evolving.

"Ahh, Junior, You're gonna break your old man's heart" Tony said as he released Athena.

"If I have to", Ultron shrugged.

Athena waved to the silver haired boy she had met and he smirked.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron retorted.

"He beat me by one second" Athena took off her mask because it was getting hot.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"The silver haired boy asked as he glanced at the bombs below.

"I read your file pretty boy, and guess what? Tony wasn't in charge of the company when you were ten" Athena spat.

"I
see you've gotten a pet" Ultron smiled creepily. Athena started forward but Thor lay a firm hand on her shoulder.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve took a step forward.

"Oh we will" said the girl- Wanda.

"Wanda... ask yourself, why would you trust a person whose master plan you cannot see?" Athena asked.

"What do you mean?" Wanda raised an eyebrow.

"You can see inside our heads, you know we only want what's best for you... for both of you"

"Shield would never accept us" Pietro spoke up with his accent.

"How do you know that? My dad is an ex assassin, they helped him" Athena told them, "We're not the bad guys and you know that Wanda, don't you? But you need someone to blame, so you're blaming the avengers."

Athena stopped at that, leaving the twins to question their loyalty.

"Oh come on, don't listen to the kid" Ultron said.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan--" Ultron attacked Tony, and began the fight.

Tony and Ultron were going toe to toe, while the rest were fighting robots.

"Thor!" Athena yelled, she had pinned a robot and with one smack from Mjolnir, his head was decapitated.

The twins hesitantly joined the fight, Pietro knocked Thor off his feet and stood in front of Athena.

"I don't want to hurt you" Athena took a small step forward. "For you maybe HYDRA was the best thing that happened, but for me- I was bred, bred to be the perfect soldier. They trained me, I have fought for them at the age of 8! I- I have killed for them" Athena paused. "But you two can have a new beginning"

"We can't" Pietro clenched his teeth and ran for Athena, but she simply tackled him and pinned him to the ground with her knee on his chest.

"Wanda don't!" He suddenly cried out. But Wanda had already done it, Athena found herself back at the HYDRA facility she escaped from.

She was strapped in the chair, her heart beating loudly. Athena looked around her and saw Bucky in the corner.

"Bucky, help, help please" she pleaded.

"Janice was right project you're nothing but a soldier created for HYDRA. You're nothing more than a thing to torture for me." Bucky said coldly.

"Bucky, I don't know what they did to you... don't you remember me?" Tears dripped shamelessly down her cheeks.

"I don't no love you dad!" she tried.

"I don't love you" Bucky replied icily, he stepped towards the controls and brought in the Avengers through a door.

"You're worthless" Tony said.

"You thought we love you?" Steve scoffed, "You're pathetic"

"You're only a child" Natasha spoke up.

"You're the reason why people around you get hurt" Sam accused.

"I should've left you on the street when I found you" that was Clint.

Bucky had an evil smile on his face that contorted his face weirdly. He stepped toward's the chair's controls and turned on the machine.

Pain shot through Athena and everything turned black.

.....

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air." Maria's voice was heard over the Quinjet.

Athena tried to stand up but Steve shook his head.

"Stark Relief Foundation?" Tony asked.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?" Maria's voice was heard again.

"Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off." Tony sighed. Athena looked around at the others and saw empty, hollow faces, she expected hers to look the same.

"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here."

"So, run and hide?" Tony asked.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer."

"Neither do we." Tony ended the call, then walking to Clint he asked, "Hey, you wanna switch out?"

"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out." Clint replied.

"A few hours from where?" Athena spoke up, her throat was dry and swallowing hurt, but she had gotten some strength back.

"A safe house." Clint replied, "You okay kid?"

"Never been better" Athena said sarcastically.

"Already on the sarcasm? guess she's more than fine" Tony chuckled.